Syracuse Canopy | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Canopy

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
The Camillus Walmart has a 10 x 10 Syracuse popup canopy for $129 it's very good looking and has Otto on it.

They have a huge assortment of game day needs including chairs, cooler covers, T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, portable seat backs, paper plates, napkins, cups, children's apparel, even an Otto Halloween costume, kozzie's, SU flags etc under the canopy.

Two days before the game they have an assortment of cookies and cakes for sale decorated SU style by the canopy.

The idea came from their store manager who is a huge SU fan. All of these items were scattered throughout the store before he put this together.

The display is located by the retail entrance a short walk to the right opposite the cashier's.

Check it out.

Thanks, OEs. I noticed the Central Square Walmart had a Syracuse display and are selling the canopies for the same price ($129.) They also had all of the other assortment of SU goodies.

That is a great deal on the canopy, the SU canopies typically run at least $200 (online - plus shipping) or more for a 10' by 10'. I'm definitely picking one up, I've coached travel softball for years and my daughter plays on other travel sports and we just had our second canopy break up this year, they are invaluable and they are also great for tailgating! :cool:

That is a great deal on the canopy, the SU canopies typically run at least $200 (online - plus shipping) or more for a 10' by 10'.
Yes, I noticed that too and thought it was a great deal.

The Camillus Walmart has a 10 x 10 Syracuse popup canopy for $129 it's very good looking and has Otto on it.

They have a huge assortment of game day needs including chairs, cooler covers, T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, portable seat backs, paper plates, napkins, cups, children's apparel, even an Otto Halloween costume, kozzie's, SU flags etc under the canopy.

Two days before the game they have an assortment of cookies and cakes for sale decorated SU style by the canopy.

The idea came from their store manager who is a huge SU fan. All of these items were scattered throughout the store before he put this together.

The display is located by the retail entrance a short walk to the right opposite the cashier's.

Check it out.

Is it Otto, War Otto or War Damn Otto?

Duh, it just dawned on me, I know Mike. :) He may have tipped off the Central Square Wallmart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom