Syracuse Class of 2014 NFL Projections | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Class of 2014 NFL Projections

mlbball99

2nd String
Taken via Sportsline.com, heres a list of what they think Syracuse players will go in the draft. They only have Bromley, Lyn definitely being taken and Jerome as a 7th-Free Agent. Surprised to not see Spruill being projected.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 5.51.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 5.51.03 PM.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 146
Taken via Sportsline.com, heres a list of what they think Syracuse players will go in the draft. They only have Bromley, Lyn definitely being taken and Jerome as a 7th-Free Agent. Surprised to not see Spruill being projected.

Well they did such a great job with some of their preseason analysis this is no surprise ... :rolleyes:

Over the last few years I have come to think these guys don't know much of anything. Chandler Jones, Justin Pugh and Ryan Nassib - all way off. The way they all talked themselves into Ryan going to the Bills in round 1 or 2 and had no clue about Chandler just shows you that after the first 50 or so players they haven't got a clue.

Over the last few years I have come to think these guys don't know much of anything. Chandler Jones, Justin Pugh and Ryan Nassib - all way off. The way they all talked themselves into Ryan going to the Bills in round 1 or 2 and had no clue about Chandler just shows you that after the first 50 or so players they haven't got a clue.

Wait ... you give them the first 50 ... I'd grant them 15-20 ...

Nobody knows anything before the combine/pro days, especially regarding these guys going in the later rounds