Syracuse.com subscription price to go up | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse.com subscription price to go up

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
I blame that demand creating Coach Fran for this...

Dear Valued Subscriber,

Thank you for being a loyal subscriber and investing in local journalism. Your support drives our mission to strengthen and empower the communities we serve. We remain committed to being your trusted source in Syracuse.

We wanted to notify you of an upcoming change to your subscription price. Beginning May 27, 2024, the price of your subscription will be adjusted to $13.00 per month. At the end of each term, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current price, unless you cancel before the end of the term.

50 cents a day is pretty cheap really.

back in the day when the USA today was great value it was about that much wasnt it?

Dear Valued Subscriber,

Thank you for being a loyal subscriber and investing in local journalism. Your support drives our mission to strengthen and empower the communities we serve. We remain committed to being your trusted source in Syracuse.

We wanted to notify you of an upcoming change to your subscription price. Beginning May 27, 2024, the price of your subscription will be adjusted to $13.00 per month. At the end of each term, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current price, unless you cancel before the end of the term.
Maybe switch to yearly. $100 per year comes out to $8.33/month. May need to set up a new account if you have a current subscription.

IMG_9444.jpeg

Little tip - you can cancel and they will quickly start sending you emails at a discounted rate, at least from my experience. They also sometimes send offers that you can send a gift subscription at a discounted rate. So if you have multiple emails, you can send that gift subscription to another email and set up an account under that email and cancel your original account.

Dear Valued Subscriber,

I get the New York Times for $4 a month.$13 seems very high

Last edited:
50 cents a day is pretty cheap really.

back in the day when the USA today was great value it was about that much wasnt it?
25 cents

everyday at school got the local paper in Roch and the usa today.

I wouldn't pay .13 cents for Syracuse.com subscription. Haven't been good at all since it was the Herald Journal.

I bet a couple of the people one here still owe me money for Herald Journals I delivered to your homes :) That money collection part was always tough on a young kid.
I was a paperboy for the Herald Journal in 1958-59. It was an okay experience. Collecting was never a problem for me. I knew most of the people anyway. I was 13-14, so maybe I was older than you.