Syracuse commit Jonathan Burton has size to succeed | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse commit Jonathan Burton has size to succeed

This kid is one of the recruits I'm most looking forward to seeing from this class. Two years down the road, I expect he's going to be a very good player for us.

I hadn't saw Patrick Perles comfirmed as OL coach. Was there another thread I missed on him?

I hadn't saw Patrick Perles comfirmed as OL coach. Was there another thread I missed on him?

I don't think there was a thread, as there hasn't been any official confirmation.

But S*out or R*vals [I forget which one] had an article earlier this week where they indicated that Perles was on the phone working recruits, identifying himself as the Syracuse OL coach. :noidea:

I don't think there was a thread, as there hasn't been any official confirmation.

But S*out or R*vals [I forget which one] had an article earlier this week where they indicated that Perles was on the phone working recruits, identifying himself as the Syracuse OL coach. :noidea:

Nice. I was out of the loop for a few days and that article states that he is the new OL coach and possibly will handle TE's as well. There's a Nunes article on him as well.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2013/1...ll-patrick-perles-reportedly-sus-new-ol-coach

Nice to read that Coach Adkins helped and continues to keep him here.