Syracuse Community in North Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Community in North Carolina

Born and raised in Cuse but now i'm in Raleigh. There's an alarmingly large amount of Orange fans in the area. As already stated, Sawmill is owned by Cuse people and they get some fans for games. If there is a legit meet up spot for games this season I will 100% attend when I can. Haven't been to cloud brewery for a game but that sounds legit. Anyone in the Triangle is welcome to message me and we can try and figure something out for this season. Always interested in meeting likeminded Cuse fans in the area.
Home game! ;)

Hello everyone,

First time poster, but long time observer. I moved to North Carolina a couple years ago and am drowning in a sea of blue. I noticed that there is an abundance of Syracuse fans in attendance when we play Wake Forest here in Winston Salem but have not been able to locate a good viewing area with other Syracuse fans. My 9 year old son is getting corrupted by his friends in the area into liking the Tar Heels and I need to put a stop to this before it goes too far lol. My question is this: Does anyone here live in the Winston Salem area and if so where is a good spot if any to watch the game with other fans?

At least I've found that the UNC fans are tolerable. The Duke fans are not allowed in my house.

Cheers!

My father-in-law lives in Littleton on lake Gaston. Near you?

Home game! ;)

My local bar is a large Buffalo Bar, and the support is amazing. Tons of WNY and CNY transplants in the Raleigh-Cary area. Sabres vs Canes games are almost always majority Buffalo fans. It's a true stadium takeover. When Cuse plays State at PNC arena this year it will have plenty of Orange in the stands.

My local bar is a large Buffalo Bar, and the support is amazing. Tons of WNY and CNY transplants in the Raleigh-Cary area. Sabres vs Canes games are almost always majority Buffalo fans. It's a true stadium takeover. When Cuse plays State at PNC arena this year it will have plenty of Orange in the stands.

What's your local bar?

My father-in-law lives in Littleton on lake Gaston. Near you?
I had to look it up as I had never heard of it, but once again: Close to Raleigh so wrong side of the state for me. Glad I could bring all the displaced Syracuse fans in the Raleigh area together lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom