Syracuse Crunch / OL Kalan Ellis | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Crunch / OL Kalan Ellis

BVille44

All Conference
Got a chance to talk to OL Kalan Ellis for a few minutes at the Syracuse Crunch playoff game. All I can say is he is super nice kid who looks like at NFL lineman at 19 years old.

Kalan said it was the first time he has ever been to an hockey game and he appeared to be having a lot of fun especially when the gloves came off during a melee behind the net.

He told me he was not returning to Hawaii over the summer and seemed excited that his mom and brother would be visiting him in Syracuse.

Last edited:
So - I see this title, and the first thing that pops into my mind is:

IF we just lost a promising young Hawaiian OLineman to a minor league hockey team, I’m going to burn everything down. :p

Crisis averted.

IF we just lost a promising young Hawaiian OLineman to a minor league hockey team, I’m going to burn everything down. :p

Crisis averted.

When I saw the title, my first thought was that they were going to do something NIL related with the most unlikely to play hockey player on the football team (the whole size and Hawaii thing).

Crisis averted.
Anyone remember Nintendo Ice Hockey, where you built your roster based on body type? That's how I picture Ellis as a hockey player - just bowling everyone over.

Anyone remember Nintendo Ice Hockey, where you built your roster based on body type? That's how I picture Ellis as a hockey player - just bowling everyone over.

And a hell of a slap shot.

My strategy was always 3 fat guys and 1 skinny (to meet the girls after the game).

When I saw the title, my first thought was that they were going to do something NIL related with the most unlikely to play hockey player on the football team (the whole size and Hawaii thing).

Goalie?

We were fans of the big vs little matchup. As an 8-year-old, we referred to the teams as the "blubba chubbas" vs the "skinny minis."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom