Syracuse Crushes Rutgers Again | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Crushes Rutgers Again

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Pinstripe Bowl 2012 rating 3.9
Pinstripe Bowl 2013 rating 3.3

Of course, RU was hampered because their opponent was Notre Dame instead of West Virginia...

Game, set, match Syracuse.

Great post!

It really is unfair to compare.

How could anyone figure that ND would attract the kind of mass audience that WVU attracts.

I guess you have to call Rutgers "North Jersey's College Team"

I know this post is focused on rutgers a bit but is anyone else shocked because ND was playing. Am I missing something? I don't doubt TC but I find this stat unbelievable.

Great post!

I guess you have to call Rutgers "North Jersey's College Team"

Why the disrespect to Montclair State? I'd rather my kids go there if they had to go to college in NJ.

Pinstripe Bowl 2012 rating 3.9
Pinstripe Bowl 2013 rating 3.3

Of course, RU was hampered because their opponent was Notre Dame instead of West Virginia...

Game, set, match Syracuse.

That's not really close. Just imagine if Rutgers played West Virginia!

When some of the existing networks, say half your conference is now unwatchable, so we're taking your channel off basic, the Big 10 will look like fools.

Two
Looks like 3.993 million viewers according to the link, that is pretty huge.[/

That is about a 3.8 HH rating for our game. Very impressive! Yes our game started at 6P and RU/ND started a bit past noon but still...

Perhaps TV execs have realized that Snooki State is a black hole that actually sucks viewership away from college football inversely proportional to the opponent.

that's crazy - I imagined that the entire metro area shut down, a la Green Bay, WI when there's a Packers game going on - and that all New Yorkers unable to secure a ticket to the game were glued to their television sets

I guess all new yorkers just hate ND so much that they refused to watch their favorite local team - only logical explanation :rolleyes:

that's crazy - I imagined that the entire metro area shut down, a la Green Bay, WI when there's a Packers game going on - and that all New Yorkers unable to secure a ticket to the game were glued to their television sets

I guess all new yorkers just hate ND so much that they refused to watch their favorite local team - only logical explanation :rolleyes:

They were busy watching SU stick it to Villanova. :D

they did get 47k to push the turnstiles.

we need about a 3-4 year breather from there. hopefully it wont even be an option as we outplayed its level.

if not, ill still go, but...