Syracuse Doesn't Leave Campus, The State, The Region Before The New Year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Doesn't Leave Campus, The State, The Region Before The New Year

I know Lunardi has been talking about it for a while, but he usually talks about true road games. And he's normally right.

The thing about announcers rooting against us seems so ridiculous to me; we must have a greater % of our games called by alumnus than every other school put together. Pretty sure that's just hearing what you want to hear.
Lunardi's the same pompous shill who tried for years to rename being "on the bubble", as being "on the Boeheim"- especially after those 2 season's where we struggled. Always thought that was a cheap shot and effectively killed any respect I had for his opinion...on anything!

Yeah I don't believe this for a second.
It is 100% the truth during the 2008 season on ESPN Lunardi said that and was joking but was taking a shot at Boeheim.
It most definitely happened. Lunardi is overrated at his job he gets credit for doing it first but he sucks at Bracketology.

I tweeted Dougie G about 3 weeks ago. I said his whole spiel was to sound like a more outrageous version of Colin Cowherd. He actually responded when I said he couldn't carry Colin's "jock strap". The guy just makes dumb/outrageous statements, so people get angry with him and listen. Like agreeing with Glen Taylor that Kevin Love would be vilified in Cleveland.

I do remember lunardi doing it; but all the people who dislike him for doign that would probably love him if he called it on the calhoun or something

15zox6o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom