Syracuse Draft Watch 2019 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Draft Watch 2019

We watched the game, Custis had a nice.
The highlighted things he was doing a few times, coming back nicely to help his scrambling QB and running over the DB to gain a first down.
Absolutely blew by a defender and the QB over threw him by about 10 yards or would have had a touchdown.
It was harder to pick up what Slayton did most of the time as a few DL guys had their darker helmets and the game is slanted towards offense anyway.

We watched the game, Custis had a nice.
The highlighted things he was doing a few times, coming back nicely to help his scrambling QB and running over the DB to gain a first down.
Absolutely blew by a defender and the QB over threw him by about 10 yards or would have had a touchdown.
It was harder to pick up what Slayton did most of the time as a few DL guys had their darker helmets and the game is slanted towards offense anyway.

JC showed well, the catch over the middle showing speed and physicality waa awesome and he showed the potential he had at cuse the last 4 years. There were a,few out patterns where he didn't hustle back to the ball after the break and pro scouts take notice.

I get plenty wrong and have eaten my fair share of crow... but I think there’s some uneaten Custis crow on the buffet from last off-season
Hand me a plate. I need to start eating.

2 guys invited to the combine. Even adding Dungey, that would still be terrible. Clemson has 11 guys invited. Just shows how awful our recruiting was before Dino.

2 guys invited to the combine. Even adding Dungey, that would still be terrible. Clemson has 11 guys invited. Just shows how awful our recruiting was before Dino.

I don't think we should compare our Sr class to Clemson's draft eligible players at this point. I'm curious how many schools like VT, Louisville, BC, Pitt, UNC, etc have. Do they have 2 or 3, are are they more like 5-7. I think that would tell more of a story.

Last edited: