Syracuse Fan Mike Davis Voting | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Fan Mike Davis Voting

poc44

Scout Team
Some of you might remember Mike Davis and his love for Syracuse and his story about battling such a terrible disease. He was a special guest for a weekend two years ago for the UNC game. This kid is a warrior and hopefully the Syracuse family can come together for the next days to come and vote for him daily. It's very easy just click the link and vote Michael Davis and that's it.

http://woobox.com/dfn3xn/iy11eg

Some of you might remember Mike Davis and his love for Syracuse and his story about battling such a terrible disease. He was a special guest for a weekend two years ago for the UNC game. This kid is a warrior and hopefully the Syracuse family can come together for the next days to come and vote for him daily. It's very easy just click the link and vote Michael Davis and that's it.

I entered my vote but wish I had more votes to give...

Done

i know a kid that has cf, her name is emery she is two years old , like some of the nominees she had a large part of her intestine removed at day 1 and spent the first 7mos of her life in upenn childrens hospital in philedelphia. she had a cholostemy bag for a few months until they could re-attach her.
she is my grandaughter.
she has been home for a year now. my son in law and daughter lived in that hospital room with her during that time and my wife and i took turns staying there two days each for that time to help out.
emery is a fighter. she is now extremely active, very smart and has an infectious personality. nothing seems to bother her. did i mention she lies alot when she does something wrong???
the degree of work and dedication that is required to keep her healthy is demanding as there is a very strict protocol to follow.
we have emery 1 day a week for babysitting, and we look forward to it as she is such a joy. she loves dolls,trucks,books and kicking and throwing balls in the yard etc. you would never know there was an issue. she still has a stomach tube for night feeding to get her weight up, because despite her voracious appetite cf kids do not absorb all the calories they need, eventually that will be removed.
i wish you could see her in action.
i say all this, to give you a thunbnail picture of cf. anything that you can do would be appreciated ,including prayers for cf kids.
sorry this so long. thanks for your patience for reading this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom