Syracuse favored by 3.5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse favored by 3.5

(btw kenpom has this one SU -3, 60% chance to win)

I spend a little too much time gambling… reslly expected this line to be 6-6.5. Sort of shocked. Not like they even have a home court advantage.

BC has that Karnik kid inside who had a huge game against us last year and a couple pretty good athletes/players in the Lankford Brothers. Poor record but definitely not a pushover at Conte.

I spend a little too much time gambling… reslly expected this line to be 6-6.5. Sort of shocked. Not like they even have a home court advantage.
They have a good record at home and have beat Notre Dame and Virginia Tech there. This is not your typical pushover BC team. They have 5 more wins then they had all of last year.

They have a good record at home and have beat Notre Dame and Virginia Tech there. This is not your typical pushover BC team. They have 5 more wins then they had all of last year.

To wit, Bart Torvik has us losing this game 75-71.

To wit, Bart Torvik has us losing this game 75-71.
Wow. Torvik and Kenpom with a 7 point difference. I think that’s very rare.

Wow. Torvik and Kenpom with a 7 point difference. I think that’s very rare.
and then Vegas has gone past kenpom's line towards SU...

Last edited:
It's good for cheapskate degenerate gamblers like me.
Well, if he really knew what was going to happen (a la Biff Tannen) he wouldn't need to put out his picks online.
I'm always skeptical of picks that are put out for public consumption because I think they are just trying to manipulate people into making their own picks more lucrative. Like Warren Buffet holding a press conference to announce his annual stock picks.

We will either win by 20 or lose. I am quite sure either way we will be up by 17 in the first half.
I think this is a good call...If we are up 17 at half, based on how we play on the road in the 2nd half...I will be VERY tempted at that ML. But hopefully we pull away and smoke them

We will either win by 20 or lose. I am quite sure either way we will be up by 17 in the first half.
hard one to predict. havent watched BC.

expected the line to be bigger...my frst thought was SU will win but not cover...but that margin is so small...

Now I think SU wins and covers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom