Syracuse Flag on Gameday from Colorado | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Flag on Gameday from Colorado

I really wish the media would give us more coverage of Deion Sanders and Colorado. Its not enough that I see his face more than I see anyone in my family. All I want to experience in my life is Deion and Colorado football. Please media, catch up and give us more.

Very cool to see that.

McAfee is great. You guys are nuts and must hate fun.

I know McAfee is a big dude, especially for a kicker, but he's bigger than The Rock, at least standing next to him.

I normally can't stand the human interest stories of pre-game shows. The Olympics are the worst. But, the Peggy segment was great. "Are you Prime?" had me rolling. And I loved "I've always been a good loser. But sometimes I want to be a good winner" (or something like that). Her and Sister Jean are awesome and have awesome stories.

Cuse present in the Rock highlights as well.

I normally can't stand the human interest stories of pre-game shows. The Olympics are the worst. But, the Peggy segment was great. "Are you Prime?" had me rolling. And I loved "I've always been a good loser. But sometimes I want to be a good winner" (or something like that). Her and Sister Jean are awesome and have awesome stories.
Whole different image of sanders. Didn’t think he had it in him to be genuine, deferential and other directed. His time with and embracing her, genuflecting to the rock, my image of him is altered most unexpectedly

Reminded me of our own super fan story, Mr. Don Waful.

I really wish the media would give us more coverage of Deion Sanders and Colorado. Its not enough that I see his face more than I see anyone in my family. All I want to experience in my life is Deion and Colorado football. Please media, catch up and give us more.
I am rooting so hard for USC to kick the crap out of Colorado.

I'll miss Corso. He made GameDay. They brought in McAfee to appeal to the younger crowd but he is like an old frat guy who never grew up. I find him loud and obnoxious but some people like that.

Only Lee and The Rock picked Syracuse
IMG_1431.jpg

I missed Gameday this morning, so thanks for posting. These are the games we have to win to gain momentum and change perception of the program. Feels like the 2019 Maryland game in terms of importance. Hope for better results.
That's interesting. I would say I missed it to, but that would mean I intended to watch it.

For more info, The Rock picked SU because Otto is in the Hall of Fame now and that was impressive to The Rock. Corso picked SU because he coached at Indiana and its always "anybody but Purdue"

Whole different image of sanders. Didn’t think he had it in him to be genuine, deferential and other directed. His time with and embracing her, genuflecting to the rock, my image of him is altered most unexpectedly
Tim Green said Prime was the smartest person he ever met, and could teach at the Wharton School. He would also invite all the players and their spouses over to his house for parties when he played for the Falcons, which was really unusual - but his attitude was everyone was a teammate.

His schtick is an act, he’s a solid dude.

Tim Green said Prime was the smartest person he ever met, and could teach at the Wharton School. He would also invite all the players and their spouses over to his house for parties when he played for the Falcons, which was really unusual - but his attitude was everyone was a teammate.

His schtick is an act, he’s a solid dude.
It really doesn't take looking all that hard to understand that he's a solid guy.

Two examples from the past couple weeks...

1) There's a video of his reaction when CU was ranked #21 after the TCU win, and he just kept muttering how excited and proud he was for the kids. It was very genuine.

2) After the CSU game someone was asking about the play of his sons, and to paraphrase he said "I'm always proud of my sons but this is about the entire team".

Deion knows what he's doing. The flash and the glitz and the hype is a means to an end. At his core he's a stand up guy.

For more info, The Rock picked SU because Otto is in the Hall of Fame now and that was impressive to The Rock. Corso picked SU because he coached at Indiana and its always "anybody but Purdue"
That is far better reasoning than the rest of that crew is capable of.

Maybe these ESPN personalities should pay a little more attention to the ESPN FPI ratings in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom