Syracuse Football 2022 - I'm Ready To Get Hurt Again | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football 2022 - I'm Ready To Get Hurt Again

LeMoyneCuse

All American
The schedule looks tough, the DL is so unproven, the WRs are unproven, there's little QB depth and the QB we need to stay healthy is a better runner than passer.

Who cares?

I've been watching clips of Sean Tucker on YouTube all off-season. He's probably the most athletically-gifted offensive player we've had in the last decade plus, and he's mesmorizing to watch. He's running behind an experienced OL that, even when down a couple of starters, made enough room for Tucker to run.

Plus, the starting LBs and starting CBs are some of the best in the nation.

The new OC hire didn't prompt anyone from a G5 school coming on and saying, "You're not going to be happy about this." In fact, he came from an offense that definitely out-performed its personnel.

Plus, there's an experienced hand focusing on special teams this year, which was a painful weakness last year.

I'm not looking forward to the stress and frustration of watching the team I love play, but I'm excited for what could be.

LFGO.

The schedule looks tough, the DL is so unproven, the WRs are unproven, there's little QB depth and the QB we need to stay healthy is a better runner than passer.

Who cares?

I've been watching clips of Sean Tucker on YouTube all off-season. He's probably the most athletically-gifted offensive player we've had in the last decade plus, and he's mesmorizing to watch. He's running behind an experienced OL that, even when down a couple of starters, made enough room for Tucker to run.

The new OC hire didn't prompt anyone from a G5 school coming on and saying, "You're not going to be happy about this." In fact, he came from an offense that definitely out-performed its personnel.

Plus, there's an experienced hand focusing on special teams this year, which was a painful weakness last year.

I'm not looking forward to the stress and frustration of watching the team I love play, but I'm excited for what could be.

LFGO.
I… haven’t paid much attention the last two seasons. I didn’t even know devito had transferred. But I’m here and ready for this season. We look talented. Covid isn’t about to cancel a bunch of games (hopefully). Plus Sean Tucker.

Who cares?

LFGO.
Fantastic title to the thread ...hence my laughing emoji in reply

05F56B82-EB12-4A1D-B5AE-E97654E01149.jpeg

Sadly whenever SU plays a game where if they win then X will end up being a big game, we lose the game. I think Louisville counts as one. Purdue counts as 2, and Wake counts as 3. Which I guess means we are looking at 5-6 Ws this year depending on whether we get an upset W or not.