Syracuse football game at South Florida will be carried live on Time-Warner | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football game at South Florida will be carried live on Time-Warner

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Comon, SNY. We're waiting.

No doubt.

Will SU ever broadcast a game live on Orange Access again? I think I was able to see one game there in the last three seasons or so. What gives there?

No doubt.

Will SU ever broadcast a game live on Orange Access again? I think I was able to see one game there in the last three seasons or so. What gives there?
I hope not. I get ESPN3 for free. I had to pay to watch SU play Maine on Orange Access.

Interestlingly, SNY has BEGOTW listed for 7:30 on Saturday night but no mention of the opponents, of course. Jets' show listed for 7. Hmmmmm.

Interestlingly, SNY has BEGOTW listed for 7:30 on Saturday night but no mention of the opponents, of course. Jets' show listed for 7. Hmmmmm.
SNY doesn't list teams, but Fios shows Temple @ Pitt in that slot on SNY.

SNY already has the BEGotW (Temple @ Pitt) on at noon and another BE game (always tough Kent St. @ Rutgers) on at 3:30. It sounds like they'll be re-running the Temple @ Pitt game at 7:30.

im sure sny will have the syracuse game sometime sunday,monday,tuesday as right now there showing uconn/syracuse from last friday

SNY already has the BEGotW (Temple @ Pitt) on at noon and another BE game (always tough Kent St. @ Rutgers) on at 3:30. It sounds like they'll be re-running the Temple @ Pitt game at 7:30.

Makes sense.

A lurker (he PM'd me) called SNY and talked to a person in the know...no Cuse on SNY at 7pm. Not sure about a replay.

People bought the SNY hype SU spewed just like they bought the USC game at the Dome hype.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

and this is why I have a hard time getting rid of TW

What about those of us, in perhaps a state like Florida, who have Directv? I've checked the listings and continue to see nothing. While I will definitely take espn3 over not watching at all, it blows for putting the game up on an 80" LCD. Being that the stadium is only a couple miles from my home, I would love to make the game but with my baby girl and little guy, not a good option.

No family members or baby sitters that can lend you a hand?

ESPN3 beats zero-TV like we had in the not too distant past.

People bought the SNY hype SU spewed just like they bought the USC game at the Dome hype.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Many of our games are on SNY. I never expected all of them to be carried there. But next year it will get worse. Less exposure in New York City. No games on SNY. A lot of people, myself included, are going to be scrambling to find SU games. Many are going to have be satisfied with ESPN3 game and watching games two or three days later on NESN.

Many of our games are on SNY. I never expected all of them to be carried there. But next year it will get worse. Less exposure in New York City. No games on SNY. A lot of people, myself included, are going to be scrambling to find SU games. Many are going to have be satisfied with ESPN3 game and watching games two or three days later on NESN.
why would SNY drop Su games next year?

Suggestion: Stream WatchESPN through your Xbox with an Xbox gold account, and you can watch it on your TV. Boom.

Is it definite 'no games on SNY'? I thought we had a separate deal with them. Or was it contingent on the BE deal?

Cuse comes to Tampa once every two years, you knew the exact date for 8 months...this is the last time they'll be in Tampa in like forever...you can't find someone to watch your kids? :bang:

Is it definite 'no games on SNY'? I thought we had a separate deal with them. Or was it contingent on the BE deal?
I can't see us being on SNY. The network promotes and carries Big East games. Same will hold true for hoops. Unless someone knows something different.