Syracuse football running backs Jerome Smith and Prince-Tyson Gulley banged up at Missouri | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football running backs Jerome Smith and Prince-Tyson Gulley banged up at Missouri

AAM and Broyld, be ready for your # to be called.

we can go 4 wide with Te in the backfield for blocking, we could run loeb, or maybe its coker time to shine.

With Broyld and AAM we should be fine but I'd really like to see Smith get back in there and get his 70ish yards for 1,000, he deserves it.

If both can't go. AAM with be in Smiths role and Broyld will be in Gulleys. Rene if they absolutely need a 3rd.

It's Steve Rene time, baby!

Oh God. That's right. He does play running back.

Forget what I said about Morris' redshirt. Or make Smith hop on one leg.

If Smith was hurt enough that he can't play Friday, I don't know how he came back in yesterday. I think he plays. PTG is another story.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What do we make of PTG's injury. Seemed as if they were working on the "upper body" while he was on the turf. Left shoulder or arm? Anybody have anything more conclusive or specific?

What do we make of PTG's injury. Seemed as if they were working on the "upper body" while he was on the turf. Left shoulder or arm? Anybody have anything more conclusive or specific?
same area as his prior 'upper body injury'

Just a guess. AC sprain aka separated shoulder.

AB will slide into PTG's role. JS will play Friday.

Wow, Nassib is going to have a ing field day on Friday.

the temple DBs are pretty pitiful

Hoping it was not a broken collarbone.

Just pointing out how great it is that we could have our top two running backs out and not be worried too much. I would sit them just to recover for the bowl game and play AAM and Broyld.

I must say I would like to see AB play a whole game and get 15-20 carries. That said, I worry about pass blocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom