Syracuse Garden Gnome | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Garden Gnome

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
47-25964-F.jpg
thumb.aspx

Saw one on a friend's desk the other day, the little guy even had a number 44 on his Orange jersey. I was tempted to make him an offer so I could add him to my collection.

I've looked on the Internet and all I could find were those above. Neither has the 44, I have seen the back of them too.

Has anyone seen the one with 44?

47-25964-F.jpg
thumb.aspx

Saw one on a friend's desk the other day, the little guy even had a number 44 on his Orange jersey. I was tempted to make him an offer so I could add him to my collection.

I've looked on the Internet and all I could find were those above. Neither has the 44, I have seen the back of them too.

Has anyone seen the one with 44?

I see the one on the left has a pile of oranges at his feet. Along those lines, I'm reminded of something that comedian Bobcat Goldthwait said when I saw him out here about 10 years ago. He was riffing on the fact that he was from Syracuse and he said "our team is the Orangemen because (changing to the Bobcat yell) there are so many orange trees in Syracuse!!!!!"

I yelled out "East Syracuse" and we had a nice dialogue from stage to audience. He kept coming back to chat throughout the show. Totally screwed up the timing of his show but he and I seemed to enjoy ourselves.[/quote]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom