Syracuse is only dead when the casket is lowered and the hole is filled | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse is only dead when the casket is lowered and the hole is filled

I want to learn how to make a gif like that with the Undertaker. I have something epic in mind!

Warm-up the back hoe...there's a hole that needs filling.

Warm-up the back hoe...there's a hole that needs filling.

Yeah, it's my mouth. You just reminded me that I havent eaten since breakfast! March Madness can do that to a fellow.

fat-lady-singing-gif-9.gif

Watching those highlights makes me angry about how some people regard that team's Final Four appearance.

Those kids played their asses off. Defense was swarming & every shot was contested. That team freaking earned it - no "fluke" or whatever some people describe it as when they are ranting about "how far the team has fallen" or whatever.

That Final Four was earned. Those kids are deserving...they played tough basketball & beat some good teams (Gonzaga with futures pros, always tough Virginia).

Love watching those clips.

Download gifjif ($1 on apple) and have yourself a day

Bleep Apple!(That should rile half this board, lol). (RIP Steve Jobs, though) EDIT: I wrote that before watching The Undertaker say it, and I meant it respectfully. I respect the man, not a company fan. I appreciate you being the one person who tried to help me though.

Last edited:
Bleep Apple!(That should rile half this board, lol). (RIP Steve Jobs, though) EDIT: I wrote that before watching The Undertaker say it, and I meant it respectfully. I respect the man, not a company fan. I appreciate you being the one person who tried to help me though.
Lol I mean I’m sure it’s available for Android

Lol I mean I’m sure it’s available for Android

Ok...that makes me slightly less bitter. What about for a non-phone operating system for people that like to do it old school and not be mistaken for millenials? :) I hope that doesnt get me called a bigot for prefering larger computers, lol.