Syracuse lacrosse jerseys should be our football jerseys | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse lacrosse jerseys should be our football jerseys

Alsacs

Living Legend
C8WE04lWAAEqqPc

C8VRiFHXoAAWa5V

Take the Syracuse off the front and why can't these be the design for our football jerseys.
Readable font. Yes

It amazing is how Nike can make good jerseys when they want too.

C8WE04lWAAEqqPc

C8VRiFHXoAAWa5V

Take the Syracuse off the front and why can't these be the design for our football jerseys.
Readable font. Yes

...and use the correct shade of orange.

Marrone era Unis is what they would look like is all.

I'm guessing 7 pages within the hour, then this thread is locked.

Seems right
I do agree I really like the jersey they where wearing. Wasn't the rumor going around new jerseys this year since they where wearing game pants in practice? Popcorn and soda

C8WE04lWAAEqqPc

C8VRiFHXoAAWa5V

Readable font. Yes

1. I absolutely agree with you about the jerseys.
2. That first picture shows why lacrosse just isn't a serious sport. This is a game between the #1 and #3 teams in America and the sideline looks like the people are there to watch 6 year olds play soccer.

2. That first picture shows why lacrosse just isn't a serious sport. This is a game between the #1 and #3 teams in America and the sideline looks like the people are there to watch 6 year olds play soccer.

They have a grandstand on the west side that seats 2,500. There's a grass area to accommodate overflow on the east side.

arlotta-stadium-14.jpg

Attendance was 3,400.

Two years ago, when this was 1 vs 2, it was 3,600.

Football school. :crazy:

Last year's game in the Dome drew over 9,000, and that was the same day SU was in the Final Four vs UNC.

Agree on the Jerseys. I want the Syracuse scripted in front also. I also wouldnt mind having the Orange jerseys with white lettering.

images.jpg

C8WE04lWAAEqqPc

C8VRiFHXoAAWa5V

Readable font. Yes

No

I don't know if it's just me or if it's from being on this board but every sport we watch now I ask "what do you think of their jerseys?" That lacrosse game included.

Comparison threads for uniforms are always hilarious... "let's compare with such and such team" unless it looks like this
2952-14-640x800.jpg

I bet you loved this sweet Syracuse Lacrosse Volt action...

That camera angle shows few people standing at goal line extended and behind the goal.

Nobody in their right mind watches a college game from these locations on a sideline lest they want to eat a 95 mph errant shot.

Go to a game - you'll see the end zones vacant (if they don't have a net for protection) and probably enjoy yourself.

Last edited:
C8WE04lWAAEqqPc

C8VRiFHXoAAWa5V

Readable font. Yes

very good uniforms. I think if they are going to keep the look from last year just add something more retro to fold into the portfolio and i think everyone is somewhat satisfied? I don't get why we don't have any retro uniform for football. It would satiate a part of the fan base that would enjoy it. It would keep the kids happy too with the newer uniforms. Win/Win???

Our lax unis are awesome. Our hoop unis are solid (hate ORANGE) but whatever, they basically resemble our lax unis.

Our football unis look like leftovers from a previous time.

Just copy the lax unis.

Look, it is IMPOSSIBLE to recruit today's top-flight athlete with uniforms like that. Why won't you people understand?!

gettyimages-631369944.jpg
Yeah, those poor guys must hate their uniforms. So glad Shaf made our "kids" happier!

I use to be the guy that said we needed flashy uniforms. I no longer think that. Go back to a standard look but make sure the fabric is updated with others. and please use standard number fonts.

LOL man when I was at the game last night and saw the jerseys I had a good laugh to myself about this thread. However I am still very interested to see what the football Orange are wearing at the home opener because why would you decide to practice in game pants this year. Still peculiar