Syracuse lacrosse schedule should be a beast | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse lacrosse schedule should be a beast

Uninformed story. We already know they know they won't be playing many of those teams, and the schedule won't be such a beast.
i'm hearing hopkins, duke unc and St johns are all on the schedule. none at home. Johnnies in the Georgia Dome to kick off the season.

i'm hearing hopkins, duke unc and St johns are all on the schedule. none at home. Johnnies in the Georgia Dome to kick off the season.
Georgia Dome??? What?

That's what I heard, unless someone misspoke...not my usual source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I heard, unless someone misspoke...not my usual source.

I know SU is playing St. John's in Atlanta. Strange location.

Roadies make them tough, but we've been paying Hopkins , Duke and the Johnnies every year. North Carolina replaces Princeton, pretty much an even swap.

UNC should be a home game for you. To get the 2015 schedule with 2 home games and 2 away games after UMd leaves, you should have UNC and ND as home games this year. If the ND game is in an NFL stadium, it would still need to count as your home game.

Every year, your team will fly to Raleigh-Durham - in even years to play Duke and in odd to play UNC. ND will do the same, playing the team you don't play down there. You other flight will be to either C'ville (even years) or ND (odd).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom