Syracuse Lookalikes | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Lookalikes

If Terrel Hunt looks like anyone, he's a cross between Ron Artest and Cam Newton.

It just took me 10 minutes to see 5 replies. Thank you to all of the admins who provide us is wonderful site. Regardless of the state of the two programs Syracuse fans have won the technology battle.
Took me even longer. If anyone saw any good ones, please copy the pics over here.

This was my favorite of theirs.

20Ottotheorange_zps06cd0083.jpg

20missingfruitoftheloommascot_zpsd00bde7f.jpg

It just took me 10 minutes to see 5 replies. Thank you to all of the admins who provide us is wonderful site. Regardless of the state of the two programs Syracuse fans have won the technology battle.

LOL. You have to sign up for an account to read down the whole thread. Its free, but I guess that's a way to get you to sign-up. It looks almost exactly like this board when you do.

LOL. You have to sign up for an account to read down the whole thread. Its free, but I guess that's a way to get you to sign-up. It looks almost exactly like this board when you do.

Well that is a bit of a relief. I lost faith in what was happening south of the Mason Dixon for a minute there. Thought you guys were having trouble with your commodore 64's.

That board, or should I say clemsonsuzi, did a pretty good job on those.

Let me just boot up my computer to check those out.

Wow, only 31 seconds to get going. World Wide Web must be slow today.

There were some pretty good ones.. I laughed the hardest at the Sean Avant one.

Jacob Green and Ralphie from A Christmas Story was great. I also liked Drew Allen and Greg Evigan.