Syracuse looking bad | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse looking bad

SU only down 1 but credit the RU goalie, numerous doorstep saves including at least 3 or 4 on Maltz

Goaltending, faceoff draws, wing play and missing the goal may doom this team today. Even when they get the draw RU is getting the gb. Very frustrating game to watch, can only imagine the frustration on the field.

Maltz finally gets teh quick stick goal by the RU goalie, tie game.

Great D in the 4th quarter, where has this been all day?

12-11... goal by Maltz, first lead of the game... 10 seconds left in the game.

Holy crap, they pulled this out!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

And it's a win... ugly first 3 quarters, but it's a win.

To quote GoSU, 60 minute game. A lot to be proud of with that 4th quarter performance, wow.

The takeaway check by Palasek with the score tied & 2 mins left was HUGE, though you have to wonder why a guy who's only played garbage time in 2 games coming in is inserted for the 1st time at that point. Obviously it worked out. Desko just said post game that he was inserted to "put the ball on the ground"...quite a bit of faith to put in a true frosh.

The takeaway check by Palasek with the score tied & 2 mins left was HUGE, though you have to wonder why a guy who's only played garbage time in 2 games coming in is inserted for the 1st time at that point. Obviously it worked out. Desko just said post game that he was inserted to "put the ball on the ground"...quite a bit of faith to put in a true frosh.
sick check.

If he was inserted to put the ball on the ground then he should be playing regularly.

Anyhow I don't worry about, this team plays to its level of competition. I still think this team can and will win it all.

It is always a good thing when you play a crappy game and win. Great senior day for Jojo and Cometti. The hustle play by JoJo at end of the game was outstanding, waited until the pole hung his stick then checked. Most guys would have been chopping or slashing, JoJo just waited him out. He has grown a lot as a player of the years. Glad for his success this year. Next one is for a trophy, better not let Slugger down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom