Syracuse looking bad | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse looking bad

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Down 5-2 to Rutgers, at least a half dozen self inflicted turnovers.

5-3 Marasco to Donahue, SU really strugging at the X (Shocking). Need to stop with teh turnovers, have thrown away numerous passes with zero pressure from RU.

This was the trap game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the trap game.

Honestly its been almost all self inflicted, some absolutely ridiculous turnovers including two on man ups.

Offense looks really poor, a mutltitude of good looks including a couple near doorstep shots that cant find the cage less the net. Really need this team to step it up in the second half, this would be a horrific loss.

7-4 RU, two quick Rutgers goals, SU cnat win a faceoff.

Jesus, Hamlin just popped an all alone breakway ground ball up to the ceiling instead of picking it up, never seen that in my life.

7-5 Cometti, Rutgers goalie has made some great saves, has stoned Maltz on the doostep at least twice.

8-5, Rutgers basically stalled the whole time until the time is on and then score, make it 9-5, time to go to Wardwell, Lamo is getting worked.

it would be nice to win a face off at some point.

Syracuse no change at the X, Rutgers guy is bacially picking it up and running up the field. Rutgers now up 5, embarassingly bad. Lamo a sieve right now.

Does John Galloway have any eligibility left?
Syracuse could really use him, or somebody that resembles him.

it would be nice to win a face off at some point.

Horrible, getting worked over by a 2-10 team with a true frosh goalie. If we dont bring in at least two new faceoff guys some new assistants need to be considered this is ridiculous. Our wings are also terrible, getting outhustled to every single ground ball.

7-10... need a bunch more!

8-10... and the Orangemen are on a run!

This team plays to the level of its competition.

Albany

Nova

Rutgers

9-10... almost back... keep running over the 'girls!

10-10... 6 goals for Cometti!

10-11... Teranova with his 4th. Bad pass by JoJo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom