Syracuse-Middle Tennessee, 6:10 pm on Sunday. TNT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Middle Tennessee, 6:10 pm on Sunday. TNT

what is prime time for sunday?

Folks...I'm just answering a question here. I had no intention of looking up a definition, lol. If anyone has other sources, feel free to add them.

Per wikipedia (and I read further down, it didnt extend earlier, and by definition later, if anything on weekends due to sports before it) :
"Prime time or peak time is the block of broadcast programming taking place during the middle of the evening for television programming.

The term prime time is often defined in terms of a fixed time period – for example (in the United States), from 19:00 to 22:00 (Central and Mountain Time) or 20:00 to 23:00 (Eastern and Pacific Time)."

What are the numbers that are posted when using Forum Runner such as in this message- I know they must be links but they show up as numbers for me. Thanks!

I dont even know what forum runner is and I often get the numbers too, so good question!

I just can't get past the image of him humping his player on the court. It's a permanent not so good memory.
Well that's pretty classy, Dave.

thebigeast44 said:
What are the numbers that are posted when using Forum Runner such as in this message- I know they must be links but they show up as numbers for me. Thanks!

Push on the numbers (even though it doesn't appear to be a link). It's a link to a website/twitter/Instagram, etc. that will make a whole lot more sense.

Cootface said:
Push on the numbers (even though it doesn't appear to be a link). It's a link to a website/twitter/Instagram, etc. that will make a whole lot more sense.

I've tried that - nothing happens unfortunately. Appreciate the suggestion though!

Most of the analyst will have Mid Tennessee winning and us as the underdog.
that's not really the point i was trying to make but you are probably right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom