Syracuse-Monmouth: TV/Radio information and tip-off time [TW - ACCNX / 7:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Monmouth: TV/Radio information and tip-off time [TW - ACCNX / 7:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Monmouth
Friday, November 18, 2016 | 7:00 pm

TV: Time Warner Cable Sports (in New York State only).
Syracuse and Albany – Channel 324
Buffalo – Channel 87
Rochester – Channel 98
Hudson Valley and New York City – Spectrum Sports Overflow Channel 324

You can watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

ACCNX.jpg

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (194 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Last edited:
This "ACC network" really sucks. I wonder how many of the core ACC teams have their games not on tv? 3 0f Duke's next 5 games are on TV including such powerhouses as William & Mary and Maine. UNC has games against Chiminade and Davidson on ESPN2. So it's not just a case of games against weak competition.

I wonder if that'll have any effect on watchespn for us locals who don't subscribe to Time Warner? No local blackout I hope.

Edit-My bad..."Now they will be available on both platforms"..helps to read the article.

Now how about ESPN College Extra on Direct TV for us out-of-towners?
DIRECTV just told me they are not licensed to carry the ACC Network programming, but why can't I get it through WatchESPN?

I just want to watch the game on something that isn't my laptop.

This "ACC network" really sucks. I wonder how many of the core ACC teams have their games not on tv? 3 0f Duke's next 5 games are on TV including such powerhouses as William & Mary and Maine. UNC has games against Chiminade and Davidson on ESPN2. So it's not just a case of games against weak competition.

Its a joke that our 3 first games are not on tv in Nyc, and tonight is against a local team.

s
DIRECTV just told me they are not licensed to carry the ACC Network programming, but why can't I get it through WatchESPN?
so why have I watched SU football games on ESPN College Extra?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom