Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

It's real early but just curious...does Hunt have a longer leash than
Allen did last year I say yes since there seems to be much more seperationthisyear. I think only an injury brings Wilson out. But you have to be great against a FCS team.

It's real early but just curious...does Hunt have a longer leash than
Allen did last year I say yes since there seems to be much more seperationthisyear. I think only an injury brings Wilson out. But you have to be great against a FCS team.

Wilson isn't a starter and the staff will be super super unlikely to want to burn an AJ Long shirt. I don't think Wilson and Hunt are that different probably, you'd ideally play Long because he's gonna be in the program longer and with Eduoard missing camp he's got shotgun to the job after Hunt. But that won't happen unless the season is a bust.

heck of a run by Hunt there. If only we were running with frequency

Hunt has no touch on balls past 10 yards. Like none. He can get the area code but it's not good enough on long passes.

we look charles barkley 'turrble' in a lot of facets right now

What in the hell was that pass Hunt? Just eat it if you want to throw something like that ever again.

Hunt has no touch on balls past 10 yards. Like none. He can get the area code but it's not good enough on long passes.
I thought that pass to West was a great ball, just a bit outside the field of play.

why is Groh actively rooting for an FCS school? jeesh

Lot of negative nellies in here...newsflash...we're ahead on the scoreboard. Take it to the house here and go to half up 10. Its all good.

Where the is Ishmael? Haven't seen him since opening possession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom