syracuse.nyc | Syracusefan.com

syracuse.nyc

To get clicks they have to put Syracuse's name there. Pretty funny if you think of it.

Pretty funny. I wonder which fan base is more obsessed with the other.

Poor guys...on the outside looking in.

friends-special-husky-pet-dog-e1370008677344.jpg

Awwww...for a school that think's their so above us, they certainly think about us a lot.

To get clicks they have to put Syracuse's name there. Pretty funny if you think of it.
Yeah I have a feeling UConn.nyc would probably get no visitors.

Sure sign they are begging for attention. They're in the minor leagues now so they have to use these type of attention grabbing attempts. Fact is though, SU is a stronger draw in NYC than UConn is or ever will be.

Last edited:
Sure sign they are begging for attention. They're in the minor leagues now so they have to these type of attention grabbing attempts. Fact is though, SU is a stronger draw in NYC than UConn is or ever will be.
Very sad spectacle for what is (unfortunately) the most successful college basketball team of this century.

But...given that the Orange have all but abandoned NYC area fans on a regular basis...it's not inconceivable that UConn could stake a claim.
In fact, the NY Times already bought in:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/28/s...nn-returns-to-madison-square-garden.html?_r=0

Of course, in the same article the Times says "UConn anchored the Big East" in 1996.
But I seem to recall another Big East team playing for the National Championship that year.

Col. Bleep said:
Very sad spectacle for what is (unfortunately) the most successful college basketball team of this century.

But...given that the Orange have all but abandoned NYC area fans on a regular basis...it's not inconceivable that UConn could stake a claim.
In fact, the NY Times already bought in:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/28/s...nn-returns-to-madison-square-garden.html?_r=0

Of course, in the same article the Times says "UConn anchored the Big East" in 1996.
But I seem to recall another Big East team playing for the National Championship that year.

How has Syracuse abandoned NYC? Because we left the Big East? And UConn talks about their attendance at the NCAA but they were completely outdrawn by Maryland in Brooklyn and by Indiana at MSG in the early season.

pretty sure Syracuse has more name recognition with nyc and that's not even a debate these days good prank tho

Maybe someone should go post a link to this thread on the Boneyard. It would be a fun way to generate more traffic for the board and potentially increase revenue from the ads. I'd also enjoy seeing some old school WWF action rather than repeatedly kicking someone who can't kick back. We all enjoy watching a good match, and I haven't seen the Boneyard mentioned as much as usual being it's preseason. They must feel neglected as they prepare to enter a season of defending a national championship. For some reason bragging about our dad making more money than theirs just doesn't cut it for me like it does for some of you. I don't often set my bar high enough, but I really had high hopes for y'all this season and that you might have some better insults for UConn. I know it's a "maybe next season" type of deal, but if you can't handle the abuse you get from one of my posts how can you handle the abuse youre going to get on a sit?!

Yeah, I'm being the bad guy wrestler right now. It's kind of fun rather than being in a sea of the pile-on. It's my tribute to Andy Kaufman. I can imagine him with the internet. Get mad you son of a bitches, get mad. It takes brass balls to sell real estate.

I know this is a family forum, but I don't think any of those folks will enter this thread. This is for specifically for y'all. It's worth a watch again if you haven't seen it recently, in my humble opinion. You know you wish your high school coaches had done this for you already:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom