Class of 2014 - Syracuse offers Theo Pinson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Syracuse offers Theo Pinson

not to worried about recruiting down there---we do well with our recruiting base that is much better than down there--it will enhance our already presence in d.c. and baltimore though
elite programs don't recruit areas, they recruit the best players, so I absolutely want to be able to recruit regardless of where

Class of 2014 wing Theo Pinson showed off his impressive scoring touch, putting 9 points on the board in just 15 minutes of action for USA-East against China.

The youngster mentioned Louisville, North Carolina, Duke, Baylor, Florida State, Alabama, Indiana, Wake Forest, NC State, Syracuse, Seton Hall, DePaul, Tennessee, and others involved in the early process of his recruitment.

Pinson wants to work on the consistency of his jump shot and also improve defensively and on the boards to make himself a complete basketball player. He hopes that will lead to an aggressive recruitment from his favorite school growing up.

“My favorite school when I was young was Duke,” he said. “They said they were going to come watch me, so we’ll see.”
NBE