Syracuse Opens -2 over Oklahoma State | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Opens -2 over Oklahoma State

Decent opponent, but one that we absolutely should defeat.

Orange 75-63

So, are we favoured simply because the game is in NY and we should have the building? I think it is Guerrier who "goes off". Frankly, I really don't care which player is the star as long as the team gets it done.

I have absolutely no idea with this game. It’s a bigger stage and we need to see that our players will show up. I think the first 5 mins of the game will be an indicator of how the weekend will go. If we come out timid then I’m worried, but if we can come out and have steady ball movement and hit a few shots and get in a rhythm and have confidence then I think we go undefeated this weekend.

Huge game.

Winning would go a long way toward establishing this team's postseason upside.

Agreed, with the upcoming schedule a loss here would be a real bad sign. Certainly not devastating or anything like that but definitely would take away from what has been a nice progression since the UVA debacle.

I’m amazed that people would have any idea how this team is going to perform.

I have no idea what to expect tonight. We are stepping up a level from Colgate and Cornell away from the friendly confines of the Dome.

We have a team learning how to play together. We have a head coach experimenting with different line ups. We have freshmen learning to play college basketball and upperclassmen who have only limited experience.

This team has a long, long way to go. Getting overly excited about a win or overly depressed over a loss at this stage is silly.

Its JG3s bday today and his first time playing under the bright lights of NYC. Hes going to ball tonight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom