Syracuse opens -6 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens -6

I know they’re awful this year. But Brooks is a legitmate beast and Bacot is all of 6’10” 230. Hopefully hero ball Cole Anthony shows up.

UNC just seems to own us, but they are shooting 28% from 3 in ACC play so we need that to continue. They’re still animals on the offense glass unfortunately

Hmmmmmmmm, I think I'd take the under if Buddy doesn't play.

We win by like 8 though! LGO!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm, I think I'd take the under if Buddy doesn't play.

We win by like 8 though! LGO!!!!
It could definitely depend on the amount of minutes Buddy can play.

If Buddy is playing that’s a fishy line

Buddy doesn’t move the needle for spreads, trust me. MAYBE a half point, or a point max, but that’s it

Now seeing -4 some places. Lots of money on the heels.
At least it’s not reverse line movement. 70% of the cash is on UNC so Vegas moved the line to try to get more money on Syracuse. I’d be more concerned if 70% the money was on Syracuse and the line still went to 4

I know they’re awful this year. But Brooks is a legitmate beast and Bacot is all of 6’10” 230. Hopefully hero ball Cole Anthony shows up.

UNC just seems to own us, but they are shooting 28% from 3 in ACC play so we need that to continue. They’re still animals on the offense glass unfortunately
They'll hit 40+%... if they cant do it, they will do it... as is tradition

Roy is such a great coach, its really sad to see his talents wasted when he only has two 5*s and four top 100 4*s to work with, and this does not include Brooks who apparently was a +100 4* (all according to ESPN).

Of course, this is better than all but a handful of teams, but it is surprising to see how much weaker UNC's recruiting has been in the last 4 years compared to Duke and Kentucky.

I'm hopefull but honestly UNC has SO underachieved, it would be par for the course for them to get hot today.

If we are gonna beat UNC in ACC play for the first time in SIX years this is the year though, underperforming team for sure. Hope they continue their trends of terrible turnovers and bad fouls every game I have seen them play.

Way too much in our favor today from the crowd to the hype of this game with JW. I think we win and we cover the current 4.5.

Pitt USED to own us too. Time for change.
UNC is a lot like Pitt this year. Lack of 3-point shooters. Brooks is solid but he isn't like the previous interior players for UNC who would just move our defenders around with their bulk. Robinson is good but is injured. After that it is inconsistency. If Syracuse plays close to its potential a victory is likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom