Syracuse opens as 10 point underdogs | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens as 10 point underdogs

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
Folks, I'm curious if you think Louisville will cover the 10 points?

Eh, seems like too many to me. Though, we probably get rolled, or pull off the upset.

Or it will be close. Definitely one of these things :p

Hopefully. Though, I don't want them to get our hopes up, and lose by 2.

I shall be taking Cuse ML when it finally comes out. Sorry guys. I have only won on the Monmouth game this year. Lost big against Wisconsin. Then a few others, including Louisville. I didn't take us against Duke because I didn't have the money. I'm a mush, but I gotta do it.

10 points seems a bit much to me initially but once you think about it makes sense.

Yes we can hang and run with the these top 25 teams. However, it has only been at home.

We are coming off a HUGE win against Duke and many times carry a hangover from such a large win.

Our last road game we looked out of our league against GT.

So with that being said, 10 pts makes sense.

However, I don't buy into all that junk. It's going to be a close game, 2 or 3 points max coming down the stretch. Maybe inflated to 6 or 7 at the end of the game due to fouls etc.

Get ready folks it's going to be another CUSE thriller!!!

+460

I'll take it. LGO!

I have to go to a baby shower during the game. :bang:

I shall be taking Cuse ML when it finally comes out. Sorry guys. I have only won on the Monmouth game this year. Lost big against Wisconsin. Then a few others, including Louisville. I didn't take us against Duke because I didn't have the money. I'm a mush, but I gotta do it.
please don't. You are clearly a jinx.

Seems high. Game at Syracuse was a tie after 40 minutes. I thought home court advantage was 4 points. I certainly agree that the overall road record for SU is rather poor to say the least, but the last 4 road games have resulted in 2 slim victories and 2 close losses at GT and and Pitt, 2 places where it is difficult to win. Gotta keep the faith.

Don't you dare.

It's typically about a 7.5 point swing between a home and road game.

For example if I play team A at home and it is an EVEN game, when I play team A on the road it will be +7.5.

10 seems reasonable to me.

Seems high. Game at Syracuse was a tie after 40 minutes. I thought home court advantage was 4 points. I certainly agree that the overall road record for SU is rather poor to say the least, but the last 4 road games have resulted in 2 slim victories and 2 close losses at GT and and Pitt, 2 places where it is difficult to win. Gotta keep the faith.

:)

I am thinking of taking the following at +500. I am thinking it's more realistic and better value than Syracuse +425 which I would not tuchch... of course more disappointing result so I probably won't do it.

Syracuse Lead at End of First
Louisville Lead at End of Second

Last edited:
Syracuse seems to play much better as the 'dogs this year

th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom