Syracuse-Pittsburgh: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [ESPNU / Noon] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Pittsburgh: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [ESPNU / Noon]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The Syracuse football team will host No. 25 Pittsburgh on Saturday at the Carrier Dome. The game will kick at noon and will air on ESPNU. Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks on the call.

The game can also be streamed live on WatchESPN online and on mobile devices.

Radio

You can listen to the game on the radio in Syracuse by tuning in to TK99 (99.5 FM) or WAER (88.3). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (113 on Sirius and 194 XM).

Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...s_pittsburgh_on_live_stream_kickoff_time.html

Last edited:
GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced that ESPN has declared a six-day option on two games that will be played on Oct. 24. The game times and network of the two games held will be announced after the games of this Saturday, Oct. 17.

The following game times and networks were announced:

Saturday, Oct. 24
Clemson at Miami, ABC, Noon
Pitt at Syracuse, ESPNU, Noon
NC State at Wake Forest, RSN, Noon
Boston College at Louisville, ACC Network, 12:30, p.m.
Duke at Virginia Tech, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Virginia at North Carolina, RSN, 3:30 p.m.
Florida State at Georgia Tech, ESPN2, 7 p.m.

All times are Eastern.

http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-announces-game-times-networks-for-oct-10-12-2015

Last edited:
Well, Dan Tortora just earned some street cred.

dumb question - can game replays be watched on ESPN3? (I can't watch the game realtime tomorrow)

dumb question - can game replays be watched on ESPN3? (I can't watch the game realtime tomorrow)
Yes... just not during the game. The game should be available for several weeks at least (I just checked the WatchESPN app and can go back at least 3 weeks).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom