Syracuse plays Michigan State at 2:40 Sunday on CBS. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse plays Michigan State at 2:40 Sunday on CBS.

Ice baths for everyone tonight. Well maybe not Frank. Tom Brady swears by them.

I'm going to cry. Going on a business trip to Costa Rica and leaving Sunday. Had plans to be at a volcano at the time of the game and I will have no cell service. I feel dead inside now.

I'm going to cry. Going on a business trip to Costa Rica and leaving Sunday. Had plans to be at a volcano at the time of the game and I will have no cell service. I feel dead inside now.
RAGMAN! Pull yourself together! You must trust that your team can handle themselves without you. I know it’s almost impossible to believe but you need to have a fantastic vacation!

Now suck it up and go have fun. We’ve got this.

Kinda like scheduling a wedding in October.

Dummy...:rolling:

Last edited:

Business trip? Is that what they're calling this sort of thing these days?

Just move the transaction from the volcano to a parking lot with cell service. Problem solved.

I predict MSU leads comfortable for most of the game, until five minutes left when the wheels come off and we score seventeen unanswered points to get the W.
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

RAGMAN! Pull yourself together! You must trust that your team can handle themselves without you. I know it’s almost impossible to believe but you need to have a fantastic vacation!

Now suck it up and go have fun. We’ve got this.
We got this!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom