Syracuse plays Michigan State at 2:40 Sunday on CBS. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse plays Michigan State at 2:40 Sunday on CBS.

Mich St is only averaging 81 pts/game. The other two cupcakes we faced were averaging 83. They won't break 50. I'm serious. Take us on the moneyline.
Love your train of thought but I think we've faced 0 NBA players up until this point (unless you think Holder can stick somewhere). Michigan State has 3 or 4 guys; and 2 sure fire lottery picks, both in the front court.

But MSU struggled for 35 minutes and I could see them getting very frustrated against the zone. The big question mark is the refs.

if they game gets as physical as the one MSU had friday we will 3 walkons in by games end.

Love your train of thought but I think we've faced 0 NBA players up until this point (unless you think Holder can stick somewhere). Michigan State has 3 or 4 guys; and 2 sure fire lottery picks, both in the front court.

But MSU struggled for 35 minutes and I could see them getting very frustrated against the zone. The big question mark is the refs.

This. We will need our guards to show up big-time this game. They got 2 mulligans essentially (offensively at least). Now it's time to step up.

I think MSU could struggle against our d. I also think we could have 4 guys foul out
yeah btwn health/probable foul situation - I also think we could have Moyer playing the 5 by midpoint of 2nd half

Musing on getting moved up to 240, when we can use all the rest we can get after a play in game. MSU, in Detroit too, hmm
cookiebored-1.gif

Without diving in too deep. I think that it is seeding in that region is what disctates the early start. MSU is the top seed of the Midwest region, playing that day so by being the top seed they get the first game of that region. I may be wrong.

Man, I was at the palace in auburn hills for the game against MSU in 2000. There were probably 300 SU fans [times have changed] to 18000+ MSU fans. It was an awful experience when we blew that big lead.

Without diving in too deep. I think that it is seeding in that region is what disctates the early start. MSU is the top seed of the Midwest region, playing that day so by being the top seed they get the first game of that region. I may be wrong.

You may be right, i was thinking TV preferences for the solo game, but have no idea it that is correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom