Syracuse ranked #43 in the BCS | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse ranked #43 in the BCS

there is a chance, albeit slim, that if SU beats Temple, and takes on a WVU/ISU/Miami team and wins, they're ranked at the end of the season, which would be huge to the signing deadline.

there is a chance, albeit slim, that if SU beats Temple, and takes on a WVU/ISU/Miami team and wins, they're ranked at the end of the season, which would be huge to the signing deadline.

Not with 5 losses playing in the BE. Any 5 loss team in the SEC, Pac12, Big12, ACC or B1G would be ahead of us. JMO.

With a reasonable schedule SU would have easily been a top 25 team this year. I have no doubt they are one of the top 20 teams in the country this year.

I've been pretty pleased with this season. Overall best team we've had in a long time. I'm already excited for next year.. it's going to be a totally new experience watching Syracuse with a new starting QB for the first time in 3 years. Also a generally new WR core.

I've been pretty pleased with this season. Overall best team we've had in a long time. I'm already excited for next year.. it's going to be a totally new experience watching Syracuse with a new starting QB for the first time in 3 years. Also a generally new WR core.

In a whole new conference to boot ... its gonna be a wild ride.

Great season...twelve fun games...I understand the coolness of going to a bowl, but I would not agree with a strategy of scheduling down to roll up wins vs bad competition. Great to get to a bowl anyway.

Suffering through bad non conference games all fall would not be worth it...

Really too bad that both our conference losses were marred by fumbles that were ruled incorrectly. The should look at instant replay to make sure that doesn't happen!

(Oh wait)

6-5 team that is very close to 10-1 and gives promise for the future.

With a reasonable schedule SU would have easily been a top 25 team this year. I have no doubt they are one of the top 20 teams in the country this year.

What? We had a very reasonable schedule this season. How do you think this schedule sounds?
Tennesee
Michigan
Rutgers
Nc state
Cinci
Bc
Pitt
Wvu
Va tech
Temple
Miami.

What? We had a very reasonable schedule this season. How do you think this schedule sounds?
Tennesee
Michigan
Rutgers
Nc state
Cinci
Bc
Pitt
Wvu
Va tech
Temple
Miami.

Sounds like someone couldn't decide whether they were in the acc or the big east.

Tennesee
Michigan
Rutgers
Nc state
Cinci
Bc
Pitt
Wvu
Va tech
Temple
Miami.

That 98 schedule was absolutely brutal.

Our schedule has been fine. A difficult OOC schedule is offset by a mediocre conference slate. The challenge has been in that we only had 5 home games.

if we can play at home like we did this year it will go a long ways towards success. winning 5 home games makes getting to 6 so much easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom