Syracuse ranked 6th | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse ranked 6th

Louie and Bouie

Starter
Posted here as I believe it's related to recruiting. Move if you like. Thanks.

Just saw a story posted on Twitter that Syracuse is tied for 6th in NBA 1st round draft picks in the 2010's. They had 8 picks. Only 4 teams had 10 or more with Kentucky (28) Duke (20) leading the pack and UNC (13) and Kansas (10) being the only double digit schools.

I have to admit that I was a little shocked looking at it. The staff should be broadcasting and selling this point to all recruits who have NBA aspirations as fact. It's a great talking point and easy to understand.

We'll get you there and get you paid. What you do thereafter is up to you.

Just saw a story posted on Twitter that Syracuse is tied for 6th in NBA 1st round draft picks in the 2010's. They had 8 picks. Only 4 teams had 10 or more with Kentucky (28) Duke (20) leading the pack and UNC (13) and Kansas (10) being the only double digit schools.

I have to admit that I was a little shocked looking at it. The staff should be broadcasting and selling this point to all recruits who have NBA aspirations as fact. It's a great talking point and easy to understand.

Out of curiosity, who was 5th?

I'm personally of the opinion that they need to stick to use that as a talking point.

kentucky 28 lol and people wonder why they get recruits...

Not $ure there i$ anyone wondering why.

Anyway...Cal may be a snake, and the program that's in place now, may not need the extra $upport, but he treats them like pros, and that sure does help.

Kentucky takes HS kids who were already going to be NBA players...

... and gets them to the NBA.

Amazing! God Bless America.

I doubt there’s one single guy out of those 28, who wouldn’t have ended up in the NBA if they’d played at any other P5 or solid mid major school.

What people are missing is - Cal probably had 40+ “sure-fire NBA players” to end up with those 28.

Exactly. I really hope our coaches are hyping this with recruits. That’s why Dior (and Westry) is such an important recruit in that regard. I hope Dior makes it to campus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom