Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25

I was able to get it hakattack

That’s why this place is so special. I was living in Massachusetts at the time, and got a package in the mail from Edowd. The sight of this blindness inducing jacket staring back at me once I opened the package filled me with joy.

But seriously. Where else would you find a complete stranger willing to do something like that for another complete stranger?

(other than eBay of course!)

That’s why this place is so special. I was living in Massachusetts at the time, and got a package in the mail from Edowd. The sight of this blindness inducing jacket staring back at me once I opened the package filled me with joy.

But seriously. Where else would you find a complete stranger willing to do something like that for another complete stranger?

(other than eBay of course!)

Holy 5 year later post!

I still have my jacket!

I remember this jacket. I got the previous year's edition and I found it to be much better. Orange is a very bold color. It needs to be broken up with different colors.

Good god how ugly. I was being kind calling it awful 4 years ago. If Hitler was on fire I'd think about using this jacket to put it out.

Pretty sweet!! Can’t go wrong with bombers, regardless.