Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25

No I don't

You could call there at 10 AM

315-715-0270

I called and reserved on at this store (rt. 31 - Liverpool)...is anyone going and could pick it up for me?

Last edited:
Where did you reserve it?

both Destiny and the store on 31, lol. I wanted to make it easy for the person picking it up for me if there were any takers. I reserved one in size XXL at each store. Name is Jacob B.

It's for me, so I obviously only want one.

Are you able to pick it up for me?

both Destiny and the store on 31, lol. I wanted to make it easy for the person picking it up for me if there were any takers. I reserved one in size XXL at each store. Name is Jacob B.

It's for me, so I obviously only want one.

Are you able to pick it up for me?
I believe I can.

I just want to say publicly...EDOWD is the FREAKING MAN!

$_3.JPG

As seen here

They had been selling at $69.99

Reduced to $39.99

TJ Max at Destiny has 10 left in M-L-XL-XXL & XXXL for $25 apiece as of 2 hours ago.

Those pillows they had for $10 sold out a couple of weeks ago they had over 200

Everything SU is flying off the shelves right now.

I read the title as 'Satan Destroyer' jacket, and was convinced it would be about a SU jacket showing some reference to beating Duke.

I followed my impulsiveness and got one on the Bay
Paid a bit more but I want a reminder of this season
Friend bought a Broncos AFC championship shirt
I bet he wears that alot like NEVER...who would want the memory

Lets give Clemson a rude welcome to the Dome !!!!!!

OO44

Dudes... its 70 bucks.

So you know I'm not lying
2014-02-04 20.06.48.jpg

may have just been 1 store on clearance

may have just been 1 store on clearance
they did actually have one for 20... it was a small and it was... small... i asked the manager what the deal was. she said these are newer order and they paid more for them... i said i'd buy four for the 25 price and she said she couldnt do that.

they did actually have one for 20... it was a small and it was... small... i asked the manager what the deal was. she said these are newer order and they paid more for them... i said i'd buy four for the 25 price and she said she couldnt do that.

dude, just steal em.. come on man

I like that, not enough people try to haggle these days. I'm a big fan of the haggle as well as the barter. I'm usually too timid and uncreative to do so though.

I like that, not enough people try to haggle these days. I'm a big fan of the haggle as well as the barter. I'm usually too timid and uncreative to do so though.
The clerk seemed to want to help me out. Manager said no dice.

edowd26 said:
The clerk seemed to want to help me out. Manager said no dice.

Edowd, which store did you go to?

The Destiny store had some yesterday (M, couple XL, and a XXL I think) for $20 on clearance from $70.

I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't post then, sorry.

For the record, I tried it on and couldn't pull it off.

Edowd, which store did you go to?

The Destiny store had some yesterday (M, couple XL, and a XXL I think) for $20 on clearance from $70.

I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't post then, sorry.

For the record, I tried it on and couldn't pull it off.
Damn. I went to the one on 31. I will try to get to destiny. If I can I will pick some up.

edowd26 said:
Damn. I went to the one on 31. I will try to get to destiny. If I can I will pick some up.

I'm coaching hoops tomorrow night, but if I can make it over there I'll let you know in case you can't get there.

They don't have any in AZ. Wonder why. But the U of A stuff is on super clearance, lol.

Can someone hook me up with an XXL? I'll paypal you for the cost of the the jacket and shipping. Still interested!

EDowd, you still on? If he can't make it, MountainCuse? I'll throw in some more for your troubles!