Syracuse sexy and I know it | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse sexy and I know it

Im giving this a thumbs up. They're not trying too hard, they dont sound ridiculous...and hott girls! Its everything that other video was not lol.

my favorite part is near the end with the girl hitting the tackling dummy...new lb prospect

my favorite part is near the end with the girl hitting the tackling dummy...new lb prospect
She had great form and wrapped up and ran through the tackle, I agree, let's give her a shot.

Sorry but EVERYONE who thought that the Cuse is Cray video was offensive should think that this video is worse. This video has current athletes, former athletes, coaches, and even Otto. They are higher up on the representatives of SU that a bunch of nobody kids. Where is the outrage here people? Already we have two knuckleheads posting they like this yet wanted the other video flagged as offensive. You people are a joke.

Sorry but EVERYONE who thought that the Cuse is Cray video was offensive should think that this video is worse. This video has current athletes, former athletes, coaches, and even Otto. They are higher up on the representatives of SU that a bunch of nobody kids. Where is the outrage here people? Already we have two knuckleheads posting they like this yet wanted the other video flagged as offensive. You people are a joke.

THANK YOU for posting this. I couldn't agree more. People need to wake up to the world around them.

People need to relax. It's a fun video, and helps promote the school and the athletic department. Nothing more, nothing less.

I can't really tell what your angle here is. Do you yourself think this video is offensive or are you saying it's hypocritical to call the other video offensive and like this one?

Was JB's line scripted or did they just film his reaction to what was happening on the court?

somebody needs to make a .gif of Floyd Little dancing on the table right away

I just don't understand how people get offended by this (or "the Cuse is Cray") .

I think the production of Cuse is Cray is a little higher level than this one - but they are both good. Just kids having some constructive fun.

People need to relax. It's a fun video, and helps promote the school and the athletic department. Nothing more, nothing less.

and unlike the last video, there are some pretty girls involved in this one... Now that's promotion! :)

Alright, since I know you are talking about me let me make one thing ing clear, never once in that statement I made did I say the video was offensive. I said what I thought other people were thinking about the video. I only said that I didn't like it and I deserve me judgement for that, and if you got a problem with that or what I just said here tough , go tell someone who cares.

If you respond to this, I will not argue my statement, since I don't come to this site to get in arguments.

and unlike the last video, there are some pretty girls involved in this one... Now that's promotion! :)
Kelly Saco, with the dark hair, is a member of the SU softball team. SU has a duel major in broadcast journalism and Spanish.

Great kid!

This video is actually funny...and not an embarrassment to the university.

This video is actually funny...and not an embarrassment to the university.
agreed..considering athletes, coach boeheim and the freaking AD all willingly appeared in this should say enough that they didnt consider this one to be offensive

Kelly Saco, with the dark hair, is a member of the SU softball team. SU has a duel major in broadcast journalism and Spanish.

Great kid!

You got me curious Orangeyes. Turns out the blond is also a Syracuse athlete. Erika Wachter is a member of SU's field hockey team. And all of the guys featured in the video -- excepting rapper Jason Adams -- are members of the track & field team.

I did think the other video was offensive and I this one is too funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom