Syracuse sexy and I know it | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse sexy and I know it

You got me curious Orangeyes. Turns out the blond is also a Syracuse athlete. Erika Wachter is a member of SU's field hockey team. And all of the guys featured in the video -- excepting rapper Jason Adams -- are members of the track & field team.

One of the kids, Jarret Eaton, just won an NCAA track championship in the 60 meter hurdles, becoming the first Cuse athlete to do something like that. That's pretty big.

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2012/05/track_star_jarret_eaton_is_syr.html

These people all bow at the altar of the Southwest Dekalb H.S. Marching Band.

very classy - I'm only 40, but even I'm becoming nostalgic for a time when young men were taught to have respect for young women

Sorry but EVERYONE who thought that the Cuse is Cray video was offensive should think that this video is worse. This video has current athletes, former athletes, coaches, and even Otto. They are higher up on the representatives of SU that a bunch of nobody kids. Where is the outrage here people? Already we have two knuckleheads posting they like this yet wanted the other video flagged as offensive. You people are a joke.
I didnt find the other one offensive. It was just CORNY!

I didnt find the other one offensive. It was just CORNY!

You didn't find this one corny? This may have been more wholesome than Cuse so Cray but at the same time I found this one much more corny. I apparently like corny because both entertained me. But I still don't get the outrage for the first and the universal plaudits for this one.

By the way, Kelly Saco isn't too shabby

You didn't find this one corny? This may have been more wholesome than Cuse so Cray but at the same time I found this one much more corny. I apparently like corny because both entertained me. But I still don't get the outrage for the first and the universal plaudits for this one.

By the way, Kelly Saco isn't too shabby
She might be a media star someday, you should see her play first base.

She might be a media star someday, you should see her play first base.

Yes I have been following them from afar. About to be 3 trips in row to the tourney. Not bad for a northern school playing a southern and western dominated sport

my favorite part is near the end with the girl hitting the tackling dummy...new lb prospect
That's Erika Wachter, I heard Dan Conley's replacement has been checking her out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom