Syracuse Sports Fan Group in Richmond, VA | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Sports Fan Group in Richmond, VA

VaSaltine

Starter
I'm starting a group for Syracuse fans in Richmond, Va and am trying to spread the word. We've had one gathering and have scheduled another Feb 11th at 1pm for the UConn game. Join my Meetup group at http://www.meetup.com/Syracuse-University/Richmond-VA, follow me on Twitter for updates @RVASyracuse, or like me on Facebook by searching RVASyracuse. Thanks for the help!!!!:)

Good stuff I am about a hour and a half out put something I will try to make

count me in. i'm only in the richmond area on weekends due to work, but i'll join whenever i can.

The more the merrier! RSVP's on Meetup would help if we have a big group. We can reserve a section.

awesome! My wife and I both are SU alums and have lived in Richmond since we graduated about 7 years ago. We actually live in the Fan a few blocks away from Home Team.

My son owns Pepicelli's Pizza in Ashland. I raised him Orange! He works long hours. But I'll link this to him. Meanwhile, stop by for some great New York style Pizza, Wings and Subs.

unable to find you on facebook...search reveals nothing

Facebook John Imler, my page is RVA Syracuse. I'm not far from Ashland, I'll stop in!

My sister owns the best restaurant (German-Italian-Seafood-Steaks) in Middlesex County (1 hr east of Richmond) called Eckhard's in Topping, VA. She loves getting Cuse fans to stop in.

My sister owns the best restaurant (German-Italian-Seafood-Steaks) in Middlesex County (1 hr east of Richmond) called Eckhard's in Topping, VA. She loves getting Cuse fans to stop in.

:rolling:

You guys are funny. He tries to set up a community of SU fans and some of you use it as a marketing tool for eats. ;)

You guys are funny. He tries to set up a community of SU fans and some of you use it as a marketing tool for eats. ;)

Hey those kick backs help me support my Cuse addiction ...:)

Well it worked because I clicked his link and looked at the menu. Nothing like a good Jagerschnitzel!

Well it worked because I clicked his link and looked at the menu. Nothing like a good Jagerschnitzel!

:D

I drive to Ashland from Liverpool several times a year to visit my son and his family. My responsibility is to be sure that my grandson Jimmy and granddaughter Ani are well stocked with Cuse apparel, tees, sweats, hats, gym bags, etc. They are growing up Orange. Or as Orange as it gets in Ashland, VA. Occasionally, after my son's place closes, He and I and I will head down to Legends for beer and oysters. A great place.

Will you have a mailing list to announce events? If so, I'd like to sign up.

The best way to follow events right now is to use my Meetup site. Pass along to your son too You'll get email announcements of upcoming dates. Right now we're planned for the UConn game Feb 11th, and I'll plan others during the tournament.

http://www.meetup.com/Syracuse-University/Richmond-VA

I emailed your son, I'm bringing the family in for pizza today!

I drive to Ashland from Liverpool several times a year to visit my son and his family. My responsibility is to be sure that my grandson Jimmy and granddaughter Ani are well stocked with Cuse apparel, tees, sweats, hats, gym bags, etc. They are growing up Orange. Or as Orange as it gets in Ashland, VA. Occasionally, after my son's place closes, He and I and I will head down to Legends for beer and oysters. A great place.
See my original post for info. I'm using Meetup which will keep you updated via email.
Will you have a mailing list to announce events? If so, I'd like to sign up.

To all those in richmond and couldn't find the game, it was on the CBS weather channel, fios 466. They unfortunately do that because Raycom owns the CBS stations and has the rights to acc basketball.