Syracuse Sports Insider Text Line | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Sports Insider Text Line

mlbball99

2nd String
Debating signing up for this. Do people like this? Is it worth it? Any "insider" angle to it, or is it pretty much just the same content we are all getting on twitter.

I signed up for it Friday. Figured fall camp would be a good time to give it a shot. So far I like it. I’m not sure there’s anything “insider” to it but it’s nice not having to go to various places to look for updates. And the ability to ask questions or give feed back is nice.

I'll probably stick with it until season start because I like hearing the practice info.

It's less than a buck a week. Nothing earth shaking and most of it is in the free pods, but he has been very responsive answering direct questions and follows through to get answers to things he doesn't immediately know.

Yeah if it’s the Axe one, I had it but dropped it. I get more info here and don’t listen to his pod so it didn’t do much for me…personally. The texts give info I’ve already seen here a day before. I’m sure there is value in the pods and asking him questions, just wasn’t for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom