Syracuse Summer Tour 2019? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Summer Tour 2019?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
DeX7iLLWkAAjjG2.jpg
Duke is playing in Canada this summer. BTW, they are avoiding Carleton. :bat:

I wonder if Cuse will head up in '19?

We haven't had a foreign exhibition trip since 2013, right?

Here are the rules in PowerPoint format https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/DI_Playing_and_Practice_Seasons _Foreign_Tours_and_Outside_Competition-SEMINAR_06302016.pptx

Last edited:
DeX7iLLWkAAjjG2.jpg
Duke is playing in Canada this summer. BTW, they are avoiding Carleton. :vomit:

I wonder if Cuse will head up in '19?

We haven't had a foreign exhibition trip since 2013, right?

Here are the rules in PowerPoint format https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/DI_Playing_and_Practice_Seasons _Foreign_Tours_and_Outside_Competition-SEMINAR_06302016.pptx
I LOVED it when we played in Canada!! We won all four games and then we won the next 25 in the season. I recorded the games while I was in Maine and when I came home, I was like a pig in slop watching those things. Ahhhhhh....

... i got so excited i thought this was us again. This benefitted us inmensely imo

... i got so excited i thought this was us again. This benefitted us inmensely imo
I learned headline writing from BuzzFeed.

I did put a question mark in there...I hope we can generate some "buzz" and get the media to ask the AD or HCJB if it is possible in '19. I think it is an overall positive.

JB wanted the tour because he had a bunch of young guys coming in that year and wanted them to get a head start on playing real games together. If things go as we think they are going to go, then the same situation will be in play for 2019.

JB wanted the tour because he had a bunch of young guys coming in that year and wanted them to get a head start on playing real games together. If things go as we think they are going to go, then the same situation will be in play for 2019.

20waxo.jpg

Sounds like a perfect time to get Addison Patterson on campus. I don't want him anywhere near this.

Sounds like a perfect time to get Addison Patterson on campus. I don't want him anywhere near this.
I can see K going to visit Patterson and telling him all about his trip. Then realizing how he has thousands of unused Canadian currency and they are leaving tomorrow. "Addison, any ideas on what I could do with all of this Canadian money?"

I can see K going to visit Patterson and telling him all about his trip. Then realizing how he has thousands of unused Canadian currency and they are leaving tomorrow. "Addison, any ideas on what I could do with all of this Canadian money?"
They should just call this what it is: the "We love Canada / Thank You RJ Barrett" tour. Smart move on K's part, but I don't like it.