Syracuse Syndrome? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Syndrome?

jordville

Living Legend
Did anyone catch Mike Golic Jr. this morning say "Syracuse Syndrome" on the Golic & Wingo radio show in the 7:00 hour? I didn't catch the whole thing, but it had the vibe that he was taking a shot at Syracuse point guards being in college forever. Not even sure what his point was or where he was going with the comment as I missed the beginning. All I could think of was really... how about Aaron Craft?

Did anyone catch Mike Golic Jr. this morning say "Syracuse Syndrome" on the Golic & Wingo radio show in the 7:00 hour? I didn't catch the whole thing, but it had the vibe that he was taking a shot at Syracuse point guards being in college forever. Not even sure what his point was or where he was going with the comment as I missed the beginning. All I could think of was really... how about Aaron Craft?
We had a new starting pg every year from 2012-2017. He's an idiot if he said that

People think GMac was at Syracuse for eight years the same way we think (or maybe just me) David Wingate was at Georgeclown for a decade.

I could see if they said that 10 years ago. Autry, Hart, and McNamara were all 4 year starters, taking up most of the seasons between 91 and 06.

Without hearing it and only going by the text, I don’t think he’s taking a shot. He’s just joking about how our PGs seem to be around forever. That’s not a negative. First of all, it means they’ve been starting since they were freshmen. And second, it means they’ve made enough of an impact for people to take notice. Those are positives if you ask me.

People think GMac was at Syracuse for eight years the same way we think (or maybe just me) David Wingate was at Georgeclown for a decade.

Joe Mazulla was at WV for like 15 years or something, lol...

Golic is a complete moron. He never offers insight into anything. All they talk about is the NFL combine on that show and we are in March. It should be mostly about college basketball but the only time they talk about it is when the brackets come out. You will hear about Odel for the next week

No shot at Golic but he knows next to nothing about college basketball. I used to like that show but Wingo is tremendously awful. I'm a Lebatard/Stugotz convert.

I could see if they said that 10 years ago. Autry, Hart, and McNamara were all 4 year starters, taking up most of the seasons between 91 and 06.
Reputations die hard!