Syracuse-UConn: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [CBSSN / 1:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-UConn: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [CBSSN / 1:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at UConn
Saturday, September 24, 2016 | 1:00 pm

TV: CBS Sports Network. Dave Ryan, Corey Chavous, and Melanie Collins with the call.
  • Time Warner: Channel 315 (SD & HD)
  • Verizon Fios: Channel 594 (HD) and 94 (SD)
  • DirectTV: Channel 221 (SD & HD)
  • Dish Network: Channel 158 (SD &HD)
  • New Visions: Not available
You can also watch online through Watch CBS Sports Live or by using the CBS Sports app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (193 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

CsuLBaOWEAAwHpG.jpg:large

Last edited:
Syracuse at UConn
Saturday, September 24, 2016 | 1:00 pm

TV: CBS Sports Network

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (193 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.
What channel is that with time warner?

http://cuse.com/news/2016/9/16/foot...n-coach-to-cure-md-program.aspx?path=football

SYRACUSE, N.Y.
–The Syracuse coaching staff will show its support for the Coach to Cure MD program on Saturday, Sept. 24 when the Orange visit Rentschler Field to take on the Connecticut Huskies. Orange coaches and other American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) members around the country will wear Coach to Cure MD logo patches on the sidelines this weekend to help raise awareness of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

Football fans can donate to Duchenne muscular dystrophy research by going online to www.CoachtoCureMD.org or by texting the word CURE to 90999 (a $5 donation will automatically be added to your next phone bill).

Last year, more than 10,000 college coaches at more than 525 institutions participated in Coach to Cure MD events. The program, now in its ninth year, has raised just over $1.2 in the fight against this disease.

Duchenne muscular dystrophy is the most common fatal genetic disorder diagnosed during childhood and primarily affects boys of all races and cultures. People with Duchenne develop progressive muscle weakness that eventually causes loss of mobility, wheelchair dependency and decline in respiratory and cardiac function. Currently, there is no cure and limited therapeutic options exist.

"It is an honor for our coaches to continue to serve an important cause as Coach to Cure MD," said AFCA Executive Director Todd Berry. "The support from our membership at all levels is tremendous. You can't watch a game that weekend without seeing our coaches prominently displaying their arm patches."

In addition to the coaches' efforts, families affected with Duchenne will also gather for fundraising tailgate parties on campuses around the country to encourage more fans to get involved.

"For nine years now, the AFCA and the incredible coaches that make up the organization have played a pivotal role in raising awareness for Duchenne" said Pat Furlong, founding president and CEO of Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD). "Raising awareness is one of the greatest tools we have to fight this horrible disease. The coaches and teams that participate in Coach to Cure MD are more than just our teammates in the fight to end Duchenne. They have become family, raising money and awareness on behalf of every single person living with Duchenne."

Start time for the Orange and Huskies is slated for 1 p.m. on the CBS Sports Network.

Was wondering the same thing...For some reason I don't get CBS Sports Channel. Wish it was on ESPN3 or something.
Go to firstrow sports and watch it online.

Looks like white lids this week. Who wants to take action on pants?
White 3-2
Orange 2-1
Blue 8-1
Grey 100-1
Since the University announced orange a day or two ago, I put everything I own on orange.

Was wondering the same thing...For some reason I don't get CBS Sports Channel. Wish it was on ESPN3 or something.

College Sports Live

The game is listed on this website for streaming . There are Android and iOS apps for mobile viewing. The game is a "Premium" option which requires a monthly fee. They do offer a free trial which I plan to use and cancel following the game.

Hope that helps!

College Sports Live

The game is listed on this website for streaming . There are Android and iOS apps for mobile viewing. The game is a "Premium" option which requires a monthly fee. They do offer a free trial which I plan to use and cancel following the game.

Hope that helps!

I saw that but then saw another thing that said it was an audio broadcast only. Curious.

College Sports Live

Hope that helps!

Great...looks like it works on the Roku.

U-verse 1643. We'all likely have 3 TVs going on the deck this week. Usually 2 suffice.

OrangeXtreme said:
Great to hear that a Syracuse alum is going to be on the mike!

Anyone else notice the countdown at the top of the football thread?

Countdown to South Florida, Saturday September 24th, 1:00 PM (CBS Sports Network):

Looks like my only option to watch is to find a stream...unfortunately that means I have to wait until game time to see if a working one exists. Will share if I find one...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom