Syracuse vs Colgate: TV/Radio info [RSN / 2:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Colgate: TV/Radio info [RSN / 2:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Colgate
Saturday, December 9, 2017 | 2:00 p.m.

TV: RSN (YES in Syracuse)

Full Affiliate List: RSN Affiliates for ACC Basketball Dec. 9 - Colgate at Syracuse - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site
  • FOX Sports South
  • FOX Sports Florida
  • FOX Sports Midwest Plus
  • YES
  • NBC Sports Washington Plus
  • NESN Plus
  • AT&T Sportsnet Pittsburgh
  • SportsTime Ohio
  • FOX Sports Detroit Plus
  • FOX Sports North
  • FOX Sports Wisconsin
  • FOX Sports Southwest
  • FOX Sports Arizona
  • FOX Sports West
  • AT&T Sportsnet Las Vegas
  • AT&T Sportsnet Rocky Mtn
  • Root Sports Northwest
You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DQnUIlzXkAA9uuh.jpg

Unbelievable. My guide shows the game on 20 regional sports networks, but I will be blacked out on all of them. According to Dish Network I live in Watertown, NY so how can it be available in Syracuse and not in Watertown. Haven't been able to find streams for the last few non-tv games either (watch ESPN no available for me). Very frustrating.

I don't have YES and am in Syracuse now. Will I not be able to watch this on WatchESPN?

Without a VPN app to spoof your location, probably not. :(

Unbelievable. My guide shows the game on 20 regional sports networks, but I will be blacked out on all of them. According to Dish Network I live in Watertown, NY so how can it be available in Syracuse and not in Watertown. Haven't been able to find streams for the last few non-tv games either (watch ESPN no available for me). Very frustrating.
Keep replays in mind on Watch ESPN. They will replay even when they won't give you live.

YES programming is also streamed on the Fox Sports Go app.

Blacked out too. I have it on the radio and I'll take it! Thanks OX.
Listen to World Cafe on WAER on TuneIn
Oh and by the way. ESPN is horse dung.

Im not even in syracuse or close. Why is ESPN3 banning me?!?!

Edit: Game was not on list for some reason, but got it through a backdoor on acc extra or something, lol. Stupid espn.

Last edited:
I was finally able to find a stream, but it is really jerky. Better than nothing I guess.

DonLightfoot can you please share the link?
Sorry to get back so late tee. I have six sites I've used in the past few years and two of them have always been reliable. However, in the last few weeks such has not been the case (don't know why) so I have been relying on radio. Today I went to my last resort First Row.

Sorry to get back so late tee. I have six sites I've used in the past few years and two of them have always been reliable. However, in the last few weeks such has not been the case (don't know why) so I have been relying on radio. Today I went to my last resort First Row.
No worries. At one point early in the second half, I found a lulu site that worked well enough to top audio only :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom