Syracuse vs Pittsburgh: TV/Radio info [RSN / 12:30] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Pittsburgh: TV/Radio info [RSN / 12:30]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Pittsburgh
Saturday, October 7, 2017 | 12:30 p.m.

TV: RSN (YES Network in Syracuse)

RSN Affiliates for ACC Football: Pitt at Syracuse on Oct. 7 - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site
  • FOX Sports South
  • FOX Sports Florida
  • FOX Sports Midwest
  • YES
  • CSN Mid-Atlantic
  • NESN
  • AT&T Sportsnet Pittsburgh
  • SportsTime Ohio
  • FOX Sports Detroit
  • FOX Sports North
  • FOX Sports Wisconsin
  • FOX Sports Southwest
  • FOX Sports Arizona
  • FOX Sports Prime Ticket
  • FOX Sports San Diego
  • Root Sports Northwest
You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

The game is also available on ESPN College Extra ($) subject to blackout.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (XM194), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DKlTYykXUAEhfz2.jpg

DLKp21aXUAUf9Mz.jpg:large

Last edited:
Dang, it will be two weeks in a row for out of towners that have to suffer using the ESPN Watch App. Hate that thing at times, as it will freeze up at the worst time, or like the first or second game where we didn't get the game till about the second quarter.

I wonder how much of the issue is that SU produced the first couple of games.. the feed for the LSU game seems fine.. the MTSU feed is still hosed up.

Dang, it will be two weeks in a row for out of towners that have to suffer using the ESPN Watch App.
Not entirely true. I’m out of town. NC State game is on a local channel and the Pitt game is on one of my RSNs.

Streaming has worked well for me >95% of the time as well (be it football, hoops or lax).

Not entirely true. I’m out of town. NC State game is on a local channel and the Pitt game is on one of my RSNs.

Streaming has worked well for me >95% of the time as well (be it football, hoops or lax).
You are correct on the NC State game. I was looking on my TV last night and didn't see one listed, however asI just looked up Zap2it, it had the game listed. I should have figured cause for some reason they never list the games on that one particular channel for football..smh. Hopefully like you will see something local for Pitt game. Thanks for the reply!

Dang, it will be two weeks in a row for out of towners that have to suffer using the ESPN Watch App. Hate that thing at times, as it will freeze up at the worst time, or like the first or second game where we didn't get the game till about the second quarter.
I'm getting the game on Fox Sports South.

I had to go to Syracuse.com to get the actual channel number for the Syracuse area...321

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom