Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

no worries guys, i was told here that the Syracuse defense was good!!

The worst offense in the country is running the same few plays over and over and shredding us. Of course they are.

We suck.

Literally one of the worst offenses in the country making us look like a JV squad right now. They best get it together and not let Wake build confidence.

Our secondary is terrible. Our DL is pushing the pocket right now, but we cant even cover for 1.5 seconds allowing the pressure to get home

13 plays 92 yards.

open up, say ahhh and then im going drive my foot right down your throat and then pull your arse out through it.

embarrassing.

I believe the French would describe our secondary as, "Le Crappy."

Unbelievable! WF made it look easy. DB's AGAIN are horrible...

Our secondary is terrible. Our DL is pushing the pocket right now, but we cant even cover for 1.5 seconds allowing the pressure to get home
I knew...KNEW...with that guy lined up behind the other WR on the left side that we would leave someone wide open.

Cam got faked out of his jock on that play action.

There defense could make this score hold up. I'm not convinced that our freshmen quarterback can move this team. He had no pressure on him last week. This week he's expected to win a game for us. We'll soon find out what he's capable of.

Awesome. They average 130 yards per game on offense, and we just allow a 92 yard drive in the first quarter.

Fan--tastic.

Thing is, as much as we think we should beat these guys, they're looking at us and thinking the exact same thing.

There defense could make this score hold up. I'm not convinced that our freshmen quarterback can move this team. He had no pressure on him last week. This week he's expected to win a game for us. We'll soon find out what he's capable of.
Would be nice if we didnt run routes short of the sticks on 3rd and 5. That could help.

the french watched our D and just surrendered.
I was actually thinking that even the French would be amazed at how easily our defense rolls over for an opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom