Syracuse vs. Yankees Friday night... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Yankees Friday night...

Thank you, Mr. Ibanez.
What a great game from Ibanez. We will win AL East on Wednesday .. and will not be playing Friday night. Which is good, because I will be in Syracuse for the football game.

Do those Central NY's realize that the Yankees don't represent Central NY?

The Yankees represent America. Does that not include Central NY? Don't answer that. Rauuuul.,,

Do they show scores of sports other than college football in the Dome during the game?

Do they show scores of sports, other than college football, in the Dome during the game?

Nah, Yanks will just have to beat the O's in the AL East deciding game 163 on Thursday. Then they get Friday off while the O's play the A's in Oakland.

Or better yet, the Rays sweep the O's between now and Wednesday.

Or the Yankees win tonight and clinch the AL East and #1 seed.

Crazy to think that possibly the wildest, most exciting, and most improbably night in baseball happened one season ago, tonight.

The way that night lined up was perfect. The tension that started in the spring between Baltimore and Boston coming to a head on the last day of the season and a nearly statistically impossible September comeback capped off with a nearly statistically impossible late-innings comeback by the Rays.

I wasn't rooting against the Yankees -- but I definitely didn't shed a tear when Longoria connected in the bottom of the ninth!

And that didn't even take into account Atlanta...

I don't think I'll ever forget that night.

Do they show scores of sports other than college football in the Dome during the game?

Do they even show scores of college football? (not that it would apply Friday).

As much as I like the Yankees, they better not end up in that friday night game. I won't be watching I'll be in my seat at the dome section 129.

As much as I like the Yankees, they better not end up in that friday night game. I won't be watching I'll be in my seat at the dome section 129.
if they end up in that friday night game, then that means they ended up in that thursday night game...and not only lost tonight, but tomorrow as well.

so yeah, im with ya on not wanting a conflict of interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom