Syracuse wins back one scholarship per year in NCAA appeal, still must vacate wins | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse wins back one scholarship per year in NCAA appeal, still must vacate wins

I fart in the NCAA's general general direction.

At some point do they tell us which wins get vacated?

Anyway, we all know how many JB actually has.
It's the - Coach didn't call Mommy to tell her Junior smoked some weed penalty.

Important to our long term goals for the teams (i.e., win, win, and then win!). Disappointed no walk back of the JB personal bullcrap.

Important to our long term goals for the teams (i.e., win, win, and then win!). Disappointed no walk back of the JB personal bullcrap.
he could still get this year's suspension reduced, they haven't ruled on that appeal yet

Getting 1 ship back per year is huge. So much more flexibility. Vacating wins is dumb. IMO it's done purely to stick it to JB. I'm guessing JB will get his suspension reduced from 9 games to 6. He wasn't charged with personal wrong doing, just failure to monitor. The biggest in season penalty prior to JB was 5 games and that was for outright lying to investigators and not cooperating.

The scholarship will help and hopefully can be used to get a big next year. Thompson or someone else.

Also getting $1.23 million back because the NCAA miscalculated the fine.

JB may get some wins returned in the future based on his appeal.

Would have been nice to see JB's suspension to be more in line with Larry Brown's.

You mean like when the NCAA on its own decided they were too hard on Penn State?
You mean when the school which shall not be named started making noises about lawsuits?

The scholarship will help and hopefully can be used to get a big next year. Thompson or someone else.

Let's apply that $1.23 Million to the salaries of our new assistant football coaches.

How do you miscalculate $1.23M?
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom