Syracuse-Wisconsin game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Wisconsin game thread

By an average rebounding team.
No. They are a good rebounding team. I average rebounding team could do that to us as well but the one thing Wisky can do is rebound.

No. We really aren't that good. We are a 9-9 type team in the ACC

Did you think we would beat UConn? Did you think we would beat A&M? I bet you are going to tell me you picked Syracuse to win those games.

dasher said:
No. They are a good rebounding team. I average rebounding team could do that to us as well but the one thing Wisky can do is rebound.

But we're a bad rebounding team.

I knew after everyone was scolding all the Cooney critics after the Bahamas that he would revert back to taking contested fading 3's and playing hero ball. So frustrating.

Did you think we would beat UConn? Did you think we would beat A&M? I bet you are going to tell me you picked Syracuse to win those games.
Of course I didn't think we were going to win those games. So what? What is the point? We aren't that good. Lydon is not a d-1 center. Richardson is very poor at rebounding. Unless we shoot out of our butts, we won't win against teams with quality bigs. I wish we would.

We weren't tired. That is quite frankly, ridiculous. Our last game was last Friday. This is Weds.

They looked tired. If they play this way on Saturday then I will agree with you.

Stop it with that. You can access your team fairly and be a fan. Try it.

You don't have to give up on the whole season after one loss. Try it.

They looked tired. If they play this way on Saturday then I will agree with you.
You think college players that last played on friday are tried on weds.? If that is true, than jb should be fired tonight for not getting his team in shape. We had 4 days between games. That is a long time.

I knew after everyone was scolding all the Cooney critics after the Bahamas that he would revert back to taking contested fading 3's and playing hero ball. So frustrating.

Yeah, I thought after Atlantis they would go undefeated this year.

You don't have to give up on the whole season after one loss. Try it.
Are you 14? Where did I give up on the season? By saying we are a .500 level team in the ACC? Maybe 10-8. We don't match up well with bigger, stronger teams. We nned DC to be a player and jb showed how little confidence he has in him at this point.

You think college players that last played on friday are tried on weds.? If that is true, than jb should be fired tonight for not getting his team in shape. We had 4 days between games. That is a long time.

"jb should be fired" has got to be the most stupid thing I've ever seen posted on this site.

yeah, because everyone else was working real hard to get open He was the only one with the stones to shoot.

How about having the stones to penetrate and kick?

Taking off balance, heavily defended shots with plenty of time on the shot clock has nothing to do with "stones"...especially when he's literally never made those type of shots ever in his career. That's not his game.

He was one of the few guys that had the stones to take the ball and go for it against these guys. Want to count bad shots? Start with richardson.

He was one of the few guys that had the stones to take the ball and go for it against these guys. Want to count bad shots? Start with richardson.
Yes, but he took far too many off balance contested shots. Richardson shot horrible too, but I'm not expecting Richardson to carry this team.

Are you 14? Where did I give up on the season? By saying we are a .500 level team in the ACC? Maybe 10-8. We don't match up well with bigger, stronger teams. We nned DC to be a player and jb showed how little confidence he has in him at this point.

Our ACC schedule is brutal. At UNC, Duke, Louisville, Virginia, Miami, Pitt, and FSU? We could be really good and still go like 2-7 on the road.

"jb should be fired" has got to be the most stupid thing I've ever seen posted on this site.
LOL can you read? I said if college players that played 5 days ago, are tired from that, get a different coach. We weren't tired. not even a little. Wisky was bigger and stronger and they played that way. We didn't hit a absurd % of 3's and at the end, we lost to a fairly bad team. At home. If you think this is a great syracuse team, you haven't been around for great syracuse teams. This team will be fun. We will probably make the tournament. But at the end, it isn't special.

He's a freshman. Cooney is a 5th year senior. I expect better decisions out of the guy who had played way more minutes than anyone on the team than I do a freshman.

He's a freshman. Cooney is a 5th year senior. I expect better decisions out of the guy who had played way more minutes than anyone on the team than I do a freshman.
Sure. I seem to remember Cooney playing well in the tournament that we just won. How about G missing 2 key free throws. Not a peep. He is a 5th year sr as well.

Sure. I seem to remember Cooney playing well in the tournament that we just won. How about G missing 2 key free throws. Not a peep. He is a 5th year sr as well.
So what? I expect a 5th year senior leader to show up every game and be mostly consistent. You cant hang your hat on a few good games. We'll see as the season goes on, but my guess is he'll be very inconsistent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom